PDA

View Full Version : Still going strong

Lord Dak
07-22-2011, 10:33 AM
I know that compared to the legendary gladiators of the arena, my lowly veterans are are nothing but low quality training dummies, but i wanted to give a shout out to my gladiator Arnorath who is now 30-0! He is the second gladiator of my first stable and he has proven to be worth the 980 gold i spent to acquire him. Of course my champion is no where near the likes of the greats such as Solstice but i am proud of his accomplishments nonetheless.

Team Kaos
07-22-2011, 11:14 AM
An admirable beginning to a no doubt excellent slave....not often do 980's come around.

Lord Dak
07-22-2011, 12:32 PM
It means a lot to receive a compliment from one as esteemed as yourself. Thank you.

Lord Dak
07-22-2011, 01:26 PM
of course as soon as i brag he loses lol

crow
07-22-2011, 05:33 PM
i wanted to give a shout out to my gladiator Arnorath who is now 30-0!

Congrats on the hot start. Now here is the bad news. Every glad that has started off blazing hot, of course moves up real quick. Eventually they get to a level in which they can't dominate everyone and get slapped around real bad, by the older glads.
The only exception that I can think of that moved up and did okay at the top was Bloodbath II.
Not to rain on the parade, so I do wish your boy the best of luck.

aldowyn
07-22-2011, 08:51 PM
it seems to me the point at which it suddenly gets harder is gladiator/veteran. My first is 33-7, and he got to the 20s, I think in gladiator, before he lost his 2nd match, while my second (with better stats, but considerably worse EQ) is 22-3, and he was in the mid 10's when he lost his 1st.

Anyways, once you get leveled up to around 10, if you're doing well you're in the mid tiers, and you run into people with blues and purples and start losing.

Anyway, I'll take my 55-10 stable!

Lunarion199
07-23-2011, 04:36 AM
Keep training strategically. Traininig + fight Strategy + equipment = success
And success + modesty = respect :D

Lord Dak
07-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah the competition is definitely getting stiffer now that Arnorath is veteran and Dakota is elite. I got a few purples for em so i'm hoping i can at least give a good showing. Even if i lose, so long as i gain experience, lvl my glads, and ask questions from you far more experienced stable masters i should stay on the up and up... until i face you guys :(