PDA

View Full Version : Having fun Bad Leroy?

oedi
07-22-2011, 02:37 AM
Feeling real good about yourself? or should I say bad about yourself for knocking poor old Oedi around in the arena?
Youve proven that your his superior, now please move on.
I dont mind loosing, but fighting the same match over and over again gets old real fast.
Oedi is my first gladiator, and i will continue to run him as long as I play, and I dont mind people challenging him for a quick win on the way up. But 3 times in row is a little over the top I think, especially when you knock him out in 3 hits with no return swings. Whats the fun in fights like that?

oedi
08-11-2011, 10:22 AM
that mustve been real fun for you, loosing to Oedi.

oedi
08-13-2011, 02:00 PM
nice going there baby leroy, killed you good and dead. keep those challenges coming, got the strats prepared just for you now.

crossbush
08-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Stop nagging me man! :):):) (in all seriousness its nothing personal against any glad, but when you get to top 150. -or should that be active... glads,- its hard enough to get a win against anyone. hence if i do i challenge again, to go up the rankings.)

oedi
08-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Well i take it personally. When you repeatedly challenge for easy wins and producing the most boring fights to read, your ruining my game. I will continue to challenge you with all my available gladiators. Every win will be celebrated, any loss will soon be forgotten. To bad i couldnt get low enough with Orm, but if you ever get in range, he will challenge.

CaineDeSoulis
08-17-2011, 02:16 PM
I'd challenge if i could lol oedi is a pretty cool guy.