PDA

View Full Version : Constant injuries?

pkthebird
07-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Is it just me since the last updates serious injuries seems to appear a lot more?

I have 3 characters having constant injuries. I use to give them breaks skipping the arena if they are hurt or defending the troubled spots but it doesn't seem to help. My injury bills are starting to out pace my income 3 to 1.

Is there a way to reduce injuries? Thanks.

Dehodem
07-19-2011, 04:48 AM
What are you exqactly and what lvl are you?

You might just be in a rough time right now....I didn't realy seen more serious injury personnaly.

Are you a rage or do you fight rage a lot lately?

That might be why.

pkthebird
07-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I have:

A level 20 War gladiator using two swords.
A level 16 War gladiator using sword an shield.
A level 5 Rage gladiator using a mace.

I usually do my 5/5 contract everyday. Most of my serious injuries seem to come from fighting people. I haven't touched the black market in a while since I have no chance of winning with serious injuries.

Dainoji
07-19-2011, 11:28 AM
It's probably just you, I haven't noticed any increase in injuries.

To answer your questions, I think you've got a couple of options available to you and they aren't mutually exclusive, you could do all of them.

Option 1 - Get a theatrics gladiator or two and train up Crowd Pleaser so you'll earn more gold.

Option 2 - Get your strategies, build and gear handled and start WINNING more. I rarely get injuries when I win the fight, it happens but a lot less frequently and I earn more gold to boot.

Option 3 - Get yourself some trophies and invest in the game and your gladiators. I know, I know, "But, but...I don't wanna spend any money Dainoji, this is teh Internets and everything on teh Internets is supposed to be free!!!". Getting yourself some trophies will allow you to get some more gladiators which will help you with option #1 by opening more barracks slots. It will help you with option #2 by getting you better gear which in turn will yield you more wins which in turn generates more gold for your team allowing you to get better gear again and heal or prevent injuries which in turn will help you win, and so on and so forth. Is forgoing the 6 pack of soft tacos and jumbo coke at Taco Bell once or twice a month worth your gladiators doing better and you having more fun throughout the month? Only you can answer that question, but unless you're 12 or you LOVE Taco Bell the answer is most likely "yes". :) If you already invest in trophies then your problems lie elsewhere. Possibly in gear selection or in your strats and builds and if that is the case I'd post some messages on the boards asking for advice on how to light a fire under your slaves asses! If you do, I'll try and help you out.

Another thing to think about is if you are winning fights in the black market and placing 1st-3rd you'll get access to free gear, so your strategy of sitting out isn't going to magically make things better and you can't get injuries in the black market so all you are out is some gold. If you're short on gold, see options 1-3. Nothing great ever happened to the guy who did nothing.

crow
07-19-2011, 01:42 PM
But Dainoji,
This will cut into my lap dance money at the men's club!! Bubbles is gonna be pissed!!!

pkthebird
07-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the tip Dainoji. I'll try out a theatrics gladiator for money next. Here is a screenshot of my fighters. I used trophies earlier on extra vault and chamber of power items.

Dainoji
08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the tip Dainoji. I'll try out a theatrics gladiator for money next. Here is a screenshot of my fighters. I used trophies earlier on extra vault and chamber of power items.

Sorry pkthebird, I've been away. If you still need some more help, PM me.