PDA

View Full Version : How The Mighty Have Fallen

Dainoji
07-18-2011, 01:41 PM
First and foremost, congrats to Solstice for becoming the first Pit Lord!

More importantly, since I know Kaos likes to point out when his stable does things, I thought I'd point out that Mr. Kaos only has two gladiators in the top 10 now instead of four like usual...

Are the upper brackets proving too difficult even for the likes of Team Kaos?

Is Kaos management losing its edge?

Will Solstice soon become the only gladiator of note of a once proud stable?

How did this once proud and powerful stable become a shadow of its former self?

I'm Dainoji and together with NatGeo we'll explore the rise and fall of the once mighty Team Kaos and find out the answers to these riveting questions and more! ;)

crow
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Dainoji;2052]First and foremost, congrats to Solstice for becoming the first Pit Lord!

Just wanted to say congrats to Solstice, for being promoted to Pit Lord. My boys will see you soon.

Team Kaos
07-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey thanks for the complement, again...always a sense of the backhanded kind.

Yes, we the Team Kaos stable was dominant for a while, in fact we kicked everyone's ass for a very long time,but did we really believe it could last forever, especially with the large influx of new managers.
In my own mind I knew it was only a matter of time, since most of the Kaos/Faction gladiators where old and not created with great attributes or well planned skills.
Also funding a stable of ultra successful gladiators is very pricey, and although I do enjoy bragging rights...there is no real award for being so dominant.

I believe Solstice again has proven his might in again claiming The Undisputed Legends Champion title. No gladiator has sat upon the thrown for no where close to as long or consecutively. In his brief absence, the thrown was a musical chair with numerous gladiators sitting for no more then a single day.

But I do look forward in watching your documentary on my stable, it will be an interesting watch of an opponents view of the most dominant stable the game has seen.

Perhaps our status still haunts many as it is enough to make topic of conversation.

Lunarion199
07-23-2011, 04:26 AM
there is no real award for being so dominant.
Maybe the Tournaments soon be starting will help you fund your stable. and will give the real MMO Fun... Good luck :)