PDA

View Full Version : No prizez after winning the black market

Frede
07-18-2011, 08:41 AM
2011-07-18 - CONGRATULATIONS: Underground Pit Fight Winner!
Congratulations! Nixau was ranked #1 at the end of the night for Jimmy's Underground Pit Fights!

Click the below link and then select Nixau as your active gladiator to claim your prize!

Claim your prize!!!

I was directed to the black marked got a link in the lower right corner with a red aim above it, doubleclicked the link and got nothing but a message that i was scamming or something.
If possible I would like the prize and any other effect of winning the Pit fight that ive missed out on, as of now i only got the following message

Your stable won yesterday and is already old news! Come back in a couple of days and I'll let you in again. Cheer up! Uncle Jimmy still loves you!

Hopefully you can help me out

Frede

Dehodem
07-18-2011, 11:39 AM
First,

Are you sure your prize isn't in your vault in your stable?

Second,

You need a space in your vault to get the prize

Third

Your stable won yesterday and is already old news! Come back in a couple of days and I'll let you in again. Cheer up! Uncle Jimmy still loves you!

This is normal, when you win one of the 3 first place you can enter again before 2 days.

Hope it help you!

Nate
07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Frede,

The database indicates you picked up your prize. It is possible the prize is in your vault. If not, you indicated you double clicked on the link which might be the issue. Links on the internet only need to be clicked once to activate, not double clicked. If you double click you will send two requests and in this case the first request would bring you to the black market page to claim your prize and then the second click would try it again immediatly and since the first click already registered you going to that page to claim your prize the second visit will be rejected.

If this is what happened and you didn't have any space in your vault then your prize is no longer around. When you win an item or find an item you need room in your vault or you need to sell something to make room for the new item.

I've made it so you can go claim your reward again. In the future be sure not to double click and make sure you have room in your vault before you claim your prize if you don't want to sell whatever is currently in there.

Good luck in the pit!

-Nate-

oedi
07-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Txs Nate it all worked out this time around

Frede

Looks like my friend Frede didnt log me out of the forum when he borrowed my comp.