PDA

View Full Version : Arena Challenges

Pantheon
12-11-2010, 09:14 AM
How far has everyone got along the 'Arena Challenges' My best guy, Theseus, Has been stuck on Nightmare for quite some time now. Anyone bested him yet?

GorbagGutripper
12-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Nope--still trying to crack Grom after he killed my gladiator yesterday.....

Pantheon
12-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Yeah Grom is tough as nails. He's killed my guys pleanty of times!

Justice
12-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Voltar beat Nightmare, he's on Panzer now, who is a tanking bitch who hits like a truck. ;)

Team Kaos
12-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Same here, Aurora is stuck on Panzer, can barely even get a clean swing on him. Best so far was to change strategy and try to tire him out but still had about 1/3 of his energy left. Panzer HP are just silly although I have not seen huge attacks from him. He's just a major sized tank.

Apoca1ypse
12-13-2010, 03:58 PM
i've been stuck on grom since lvl 3 :(

even though i'm lvl 7 now, i still get my ass handed to me. got killed last time too :(

Dainoji
12-13-2010, 04:15 PM
i've been stuck on grom since lvl 3 :(

even though i'm lvl 7 now, i still get my ass handed to me. got killed last time too :(

Well, Grom is lvl 8 and I think he is also the welcoming committee to the real Arena Challenges. You know the kind that welcomes your face to the floor over and over and over and over again! :)

Blackwill
12-14-2010, 03:33 PM
I had a devil of a time getting past Glom, but eventually managed to wear him down through nickle-and-dime attacks (it took a LOT of nickles...). Nightmare, on the other hand, is proving to be much more problematic. After several rounds against him, my main gladiator was almost six feet under, and managed to inflict 2 damage points on him. I'm going to assume that Nightmare will need to be out-run, rather than out-fought.

GorbagGutripper
12-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes I keep on trying new strats on Glom, so hopefully Ill get the bastid. When I do, Ill let you know how I did it.

herathe
12-15-2010, 02:24 PM
i managed to get past nightmare with my gladiator night eyes, not looking forward to the next guy though. sounds insane.

Blackwill
12-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Which strategy did you use with NightEyes to get past Nightmare, if you don't mind revealing that information?

Latrator
12-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Latrator beat Nightmare using counterattacks.

Gregor just bashed him. Gregor does that. Gregor isn't so bright.

Blackwill
12-19-2010, 02:52 PM
I had Nightmare down to 3 Stamina today, and even though I had 9, I still ran out of gas before he did. At least he didn't chop my head off in the first strike this time....

herathe
12-20-2010, 10:06 AM
yeah for defeating nightmare i literally just ground him down using my normal fight strategy. it was a fairly close battle but night eyes was up to the challange. panzer straight after i just put my activity level all the way down to 1 and parried my way through about 10 minutes of combat until panzer fainted! im on the one after panzer now who dicked me in 11 seconds :( going to take some leveling up i think to get past him

herathe
12-21-2010, 12:23 PM
actually has anyone actually beat skull reaver? i get the impression hes rage seeing as all the damage he does right at the start of the fight is insane

Morvaane
12-22-2010, 01:58 PM
One of my guys got to Skull Reaver earlier today for the first time... and Skull Reaver proceed to slaughter my guy in like 7 seconds I think it was.... my first gladiator death lol, joy.

Ashmon
12-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Herathe can you describe a bit about the character you beat panzer with? what was your strat?

herathe
12-24-2010, 08:23 AM
yeah sure,
its really easy actually, i beat him with both night eyes and ralicx.
what i did was put my gladiators fight strategy to activity 1, bloodlust 1. total parry.

all panzer does is block for the entire fight so you just have to outlast him

hope that helps

Team Kaos
12-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Both those fighters have an advantage compared to many others though. They are very big with fairly high endurance and both are "WAR" fighters which gives them the total parry strategy unlike the rage and theatrical fighters.

Unless you can get through Panzer's defense and hit him with some monster shots before you wear out, small fighters and those that cannot use the total parry strategy (big or small warriors) and basically just sit down in the middle of the ring will have very tough time getting past him.

Dainoji
12-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Herathe can you describe a bit about the character you beat panzer with? what was your strat?

Anyone who has gone up against enough tanks can tell you, defensive War gladiators are for lazy masters who are looking to bore their opponent to death and put the crowd to sleep. So if you want to beat Panzer and you are War than you know what to do. If you are Rage then invest in the Brute Force skill to help bust through his defenses, Feint will also help in this regard and eventually Sunder Armor so next time you come up against a tank you'll crack 'em open.

Hand of God
12-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Anyone have any success vs Skull Reaver yet? Or is it better to say has anyone survived Skull Reaver yet?

My best gladiator is 0-3 with 3 deaths vs him. Lasted a whopping 33 seconds, although I managed to keep his hit points down below a hundred per hit, all this and he's only a level 11? Either he is jacked or we all are doing something seriously wrong to be this far behind him in power, accuracy and initiative agility.

Dainoji
12-31-2010, 01:22 AM
Anyone have any success vs Skull Reaver yet? Or is it better to say has anyone survived Skull Reaver yet?

I almost just beat him! Had him down to 29 health and I was at 55 health and the crowd screamed at the Enforcer to preserve my life! Sometimes I wish I didn't have so many fans...

Ilneval
12-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Maybe I am stupid, or I simply missed something, but how do you know what health each of you are at during a fight? (Nevermind, I just figured it out)

Werelion
12-31-2010, 05:15 PM
I took out Skull Reaver this evening. We'll see how bad General Kain beats me tomorow.....

Warmonger
01-01-2011, 01:57 PM
My tank managed to beat General Kain, Axe Murderer, and The Butcher by outlasting them all. My guy needed a lot of luck to beat the Butcher but the other 2 he won pretty handily. I'm going to give tier 2 a try tomorrow.

Hand of God
01-01-2011, 05:20 PM
My war gladiator finally got through Skull Reaver after 3 deaths, General Kain, Axe Murderer were easy to put asleep, and The Butcher took some heavy duty lullabye work to finally put asleep....only took a hair under 74 minutes and a silly rounds count.
Tier 2 will have to wait for tomorrow, trophies don't grow on trees.

Warmonger
01-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Ow. Just faced up against Grawk Headripper. He put me down fast in 2 shots.

Team Kaos
01-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Moon Child took out Grawk Headripper a few days ago, and Narcissus just tonight.
I did get some real satisfaction with Anger Rising tonight though, at level 6 he killed Grom Ironjaw....feels good after all the ass he's chewed up on me in the past

crow
01-18-2011, 01:25 PM
My Gladiators are getting routinely killed by Grom, any strategy suggestions, these routine visits to the temple are getting old. I know the priest by a first name basis now!!!

Team Kaos
01-18-2011, 05:08 PM
My Gladiators are getting routinely killed by Grom, any strategy suggestions, these routine visits to the temple are getting old.

What level are your gladiators? If they are low level fighters your pretty much gonna get slaughtered. Grom is a tough nut to crack.
If your fighters are level 8 or higher and your still losing, then it might be time to start changing strategy. Grom doesn't play nice with parry's.

crow
01-18-2011, 06:03 PM
What level are your gladiators? If they are low level fighters your pretty much gonna get slaughtered. Grom is a tough nut to crack.
If your fighters are level 8 or higher and your still losing, then it might be time to start changing strategy. Grom doesn't play nice with parry's.

My guys are level 7 (War), about to get to level 8. I use the basic slash offense, with level 6 activity and level 5 blood lust. Also they aim for the torso. They have level 6 blade skill. But I am not even getting a shot in on Grom. He is just destroying my guys, usually in about 30 seconds. Unless it is something obvious, I will just avoid the challenges for a while.

Team Kaos
01-18-2011, 08:53 PM
My guys are level 7 (War), about to get to level 8. But I am not even getting a shot in on Grom. He is just destroying my guys, usually in about 30 seconds

Kinda the norm vs Grom at that level. Without high agility and massive power at that level your more then likely going to get handled by Grom.
Although you may want to turn up the heat on him a bit. He hits a ton and your not going to take many shots from him.
And if he had killed your fighter previously and your fighting him with death sickness the day after...that's really not a good idea.

Early and hard vs Grom

Team Kaos
01-24-2011, 05:33 PM
What's with the obcene sizes of these guys. Tiny Avenger at 7' 11" and 558 pounds, like what is that on the number chart? Power Slave is an 88 and only weighs 424 and stands 7' 6". Can't they just be normal sized guys that kick ass, they need to be walking giants?

Anyone beat this walking mountain yet?

Blackwill
01-25-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm still trying to crack The Butcher...that guy is a monster.

Team Kaos
02-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow!! I'm so excited, Moon Child needs to wait until he attains level 25 to take a crack at the level 3 bosses. Wonder if there is anything special fireworks that go off once he hits level 25.
Bird of Prey...he's a real slicer and dicer.

Anyone get into level 3 yet?

Blackwill
02-14-2011, 04:52 PM
For Grom Ironjaw, I have found that turning up the Activity and Blood Lust to 10 each can be quite effective. It helps if you take at least a few levels in Brute Force (Rage tree), and up your Strength as much as you can before facing him. Otherwise, you'll probably need to wait until you are around level 13 before you can give him a fair run. It's all about Health Points with him (and The Butcher), and the more you have, the more hits you can take. The more hits you can take, the more hits you can administer, as well....and you really can't finesse Grom. You've got to pound him, and pound him as hard as you can.

As far as Level 3 challenges....I haven't even beaten The Butcher yet, and some of my guys are Juggernauts. Of course, we don't use very much Purple, either....

oystein
02-18-2011, 05:37 AM
General Kain is a beyatch!

Team Kaos
02-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Moon Child moved up to the Head Hunter, the 5th boss in the 3rd level. He sports a 900+ health and packs repeated 250+ bombs. This guy might take some time to crack.

Blackwill
02-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Oh...my..word.

Wermacht only just cracked Tier 2. He's going up against Slavagus in the morning (assuming he doesn't get his head ripped off by his Arena opponent). I found Grawk and Narcissus to be pushovers compared to even Grom from Tier 1....but I get the feeling that things are going to get a whole lot tougher very soon...

Arkham
02-19-2011, 04:35 AM
2 of my younglings are on General Kain. Today, Kain dealt a combined 5 serious injuries to them. Cost me everything I had to fix them back to one serious injury. So much for that blacksmith sale!

Meanwhile, my guys who are ... 6 levels higher just passed Kain and are having a much easier time with Axe Murderer and the Butcher.

Blackwill
02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Yeah...Grom and Kain are two of the toughest opponents on Tier 1. Tier 2 has proven to be fairly easy so far, but I'm only on the 4th fighter right now.

Team Kaos
02-22-2011, 08:08 PM
I forgot how obscene Bird of Prey is -- 27 hits in just 16 seconds. This guy's agility is off the charts.... Doesn't help any that he has 895 health.

In other news, Moon Child finally busted Head Hunter. Took 4 days to get past him, sure was a tough nut to crack.

yawa
02-24-2011, 04:48 AM
I am on Panzer now and he is weak in hiting you but have very strong defense :< i need more HP to overcome him...

Team Kaos
02-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Moon Child has battled his way to the 9th boss Pygmy Blender on the 3rd level. El Comandante (7th boss) was another slicer and dicer with agility beyond comprehension. Took a little change up in gear to take him down.

How's everyone else moving along in the Arena Challenges?

Dainoji
02-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Moon Child has battled his way to the 9th boss Pygmy Blender on the 3rd level. El Comandante (7th boss) was another slicer and dicer with agility beyond comprehension. Took a little change up in gear to take him down.

How's everyone else moving along in the Arena Challenges?

I think you are way ahead of the pack, I'm still on Byrd of Prey in tier 2 and judging by many of the scouting reports I've looked at many are still battling their way through tier 1 and 2.

Blackwill
02-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Wermacht had just taken out Tiny Avenger when I retired him. A few of my other fighters are on the second tier, or just about to get there.

crow
03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Had a good day today in the arena, a few of my boys (Beta and Summit) beat Beast, Thorgrin, Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, in succession. But they got waxed by Bird of Prey. Anyone have any advice on strategy for this hyperactive killer.
By the way what is up with the sizes with these guys, they would make any NBA general manager drool with there sizes.

crow
03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Nate,
just wanted to shout out to you bro, Bird of Prey's artwork is straight off the chain. That is some sweet art work.

Dainoji
03-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Had a good day today in the arena, a few of my boys (Beta and Summit) beat Beast, Thorgrin, Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, in succession. But they got waxed by Bird of Prey. Anyone have any advice on strategy for this hyperactive killer.
By the way what is up with the sizes with these guys, they would make any NBA general manager drool with there sizes.

Byrd of Prey is crazy hard! I've been stuck on him for awhile now. I think your best bet is to stun him or hamstring him if you can because his ratio of attacks vs yours is off the charts! Maybe a disarm might be useful too, but he'd probably just beat you to death with his bare fists! :p

Team Kaos
03-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Bird of Prey has agility over 110, so your not gonna get many hits on him so you better be real good on defense or hit him really really hard 2 or 3 times if your still alive after getting your first shot in.

Wait is gets better...Bird of Prey is a cakewalk compared to El Comandante and Pygmy Blender in level 3, they are just as fast and hits a lot harder.

Moon Child finally got past Pygmy Blender and just got swatted by Captain, the final boss on the 3rd level.

I'd just like to find one of these guys as slaves, I'd snap them up and dump anyone of my fighters for a beast like most of these bosses.

Apoca1ypse
03-02-2011, 05:58 PM
wow dont i feel behind the times. i've only managed to get 2 gladiators onto 2nd tier and that was last night.... 1 lvl 20 and the other lvl 25.

rest are about the same and stuck on general kain....

evidently i'm doing something wrong

crow
03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I would love to be able to spend a few trophies and see some scouting reports on these arena challenge guys. Maybe after you defeat one you can then be able to scout him. Just a suggestion.

Team Kaos
03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I would love to be able to spend a few trophies and see some scouting reports on these arena challenge guys. Maybe after you defeat one you can then be able to scout him. Just a suggestion.

They are pure silly in attributes and size.
Moon Child just defeated the last boss on the 3rd level The Chief who is over 120 strength. His hits are obscene, feel lucky if your still standing after the 2nd shot.

Interesting though, this is the message that comes up after finishing the 3rd level.

"The next tier will unlock when Moon Child is level 35."

Nate
03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Nate,
just wanted to shout out to you bro, Bird of Prey's artwork is straight off the chain. That is some sweet art work.

Awesome, thanks for the compliment! :)

Blackwill
03-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Darla just killed Byrd of Prey in the second round. Byrd threw a ton of shots, but only a few managed to connect. Darla actually took on the last three back to back, and smoked them all pretty handily. The Byrd laid a pretty nice egg at her feet, too....can't wait to use it. On you.

oedi
03-09-2011, 06:56 AM
My top dog is going up against byrd of prey tomorrow, and getting a little exited after what ive heard about the guy. I was also very pleased that my youngest kikcked general kains butt today at level 13. So whats the fatsest anyone has gone through tier 1? my best yet is lvl 19. Got good expectations for my lvl 13 to beat that.
I had my best day so far with winning 4 of 5 arena challenges.

crow
03-09-2011, 08:07 AM
My fastest is Eruption, he beat the butcher as a level 11 fighter. that fight pushed him to be a level 12. I had to wait to level 13 before taking on the 2nd tier of challenges.

Team Kaos
03-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Has anyone else completed all 3 levels yet?

oystein
03-26-2011, 09:19 AM
Narcissius is a beast! Only two of my three gladiators have beat him thus far. And the guy "Ragnar Three Hits" really lives up to his name!!

crow
03-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Has anyone else completed all 3 levels yet?

I only have a few glads that have reached level 25, but Beta (War) has reached Trunnkks of the third tier. Echo (Theatrics) is waiting to reach level 25 so he can give it a whirl, after beating Byrd last week. Seemed to me that the third tier has been easier than the 2nd.
Yet none of my Rage glads can even get a shot in on Byrd. That boy is wired to destroy Rage glads!!

crow
03-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Narcissius is a beast! Only two of my three gladiators have beat him thus far. And the guy "Ragnar Three Hits" really lives up to his name!!

He is probably one of the toughest nuts to crack in the 2nd tier. He does not have an obvious weakness like Ragnar and Tiny Avenger. Speaking of Tiny Avenger, his picture (artwork drawing) suggests your gonna fight some little bad ass dude, but he has been the biggest SOB so far in the arena challenges.
One last note, could Jimmy the Squid quit buying up all the good big slaves at the market, some of the batches have been very puny. and if they are big, there stats suck!!! I would love to find the market where Jimmy gets his glads for the arena challenges!!!

Warmonger
03-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Meric is up to Pygmy Blender after having a lot of trouble with Head Hunter. Postal Rage is having the same problem with Byrd of never getting a shot in. BB II has to wait 3 more levels until he can take his shot at the third tier.

crow
04-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Just wanted to BOAST!!! that Beta finally got past Trunnkks, then took out Pygmy Blender and The Chief in a row (one try each)!! Also Delta got past Byrd the other day, and today took out (in a row without losing) Rahkn Rowler, The punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, then finally lost to El Comandante and it was down to whoever had the last shot, and he got it.
On a side note Summit is still getting his ass killed daily by Byrd of Prey, I think it has been 6 weeks now, can a guy just get lucky once!!!

Team Kaos
04-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Just wanted to BOAST!!! that Beta finally got past Trunnkks, then took out Pygmy Blender and The Chief in a row (one try each)!! Also Delta got past Byrd the other day, and today took out (in a row without losing) Rahkn Rowler, The punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, then finally lost to El Comandante and it was down to whoever had the last shot, and he got it.
On a side note Summit is still getting his ass killed daily by Byrd of Prey, I think it has been 6 weeks now, can a guy just get lucky once!!!

Nice job, I think Pygmy Blender and Byrd Of Prey are easily the 2 hardest arena challenges, although can be defeated easily with some good armor due to their choice of small weapons.
Moon Child, Solstice, Power Slave and Anger Rising have been waiting to hit level 35 to continue on to level 4 for some time now.

Dainoji
04-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Any Ragers out there beat Byrd of Prey yet?

crow
04-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Any Ragers out there beat Byrd of Prey yet?

Don't know of many that have, my guy Delta did though. It was one of those lucky breaks where Byrd slipped on his butt and dropped his weapon. Then Delta unloaded on him, but still barely won. No one in this game has been near as hard as Byrd. Trunnkks is probably the next toughest to crack. Your not alone in your frustration, Summit has not landed a single shot on Byrd in about a month. I have tried every combination of activity level and bloodlust and combo that with different fighting styles I can think of, and still nothing.

crow
04-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Can any of y'all match the run I just had with Horizon, after finally upgrading his armor, he beat Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, Byrd of Prey, Rahkn Rowler, Punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, El Comandante, then finally lost a close one to Truunkks.

oedi
05-03-2011, 12:03 PM
ok how silly is this? after about 25 tries i luckily beat byrd of prey. my guess is that i probably would loose the next 20 bouts with him aswell. But the next 6 challenges i easlily win on first attempt.

Deus
05-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Is there a list of some kind stating about what lvl (approximately) you can attend different challenges (and by that I mean have a chance of success :P)? I know it would be wide since both my first and second are on Panzer while Gaius my first is lvl 18 and Lepidus (my second) only is lvl 14 and Lepidus got there a lot faster than Gaius did.
If not It might be worth pointing down, especially if one want to compare the different specialties – or at least it’s just an idea since I like making analyzes like that (yea I’m weird :P)

Team Kaos
05-21-2011, 09:39 AM
The matchups are different for each style, a gladiator wielding a 2 handed weapon will have a much easier time then say a theatrics trying to slash or lunge vs Panzer. While as many are seeing on this thread, Rage's have immense difficulty vs Bird of Prey while not easy for anyone a Theatic has a bit easier of a time with him, and to a lesser degree War's.

Deus
05-21-2011, 05:03 PM
ahhh... as one could have guessed if one only took time to think about it :P

Dainoji
05-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Finally brought down the Byrd!

Arkham
05-25-2011, 01:17 PM
As did I. I almost think he was set to easier today. Even one of my younglings beat the piss out of him (still lost, but close for a rager).

oedi
05-26-2011, 11:19 AM
That was funny. Ormgar has been fighting Trunnks for over a week now and been loosing big time. Finally Oedi catches up and beat him in his first try, easy.
And to make a point outt of it truunks kills Ormgar in the next fight.

Team Kaos
06-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Anyone else on level 5 yet?
Solstice is still getting his ass kicked by War daily....not even landing a single hit most of the time.
This guy is ridiculous........

Arkham
06-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Naw. Still throwing myself at Stonez.

crow
06-25-2011, 03:13 AM
Anyone else on level 5 yet?

Echo, Cypress, Beta, Alpha II are waiting to hit level 40. Summitt, Delta are getting their brains bashed in daily by Stonez. On the bright side, Sliver finally got past Pygmy Blender!!! He whipped the next 5 guys with ease.

Team Kaos
06-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Power Slave managed to get War down to about 15 health before passing out and losing again.
Solstice, just either passes out or gets rocked by War.

Finishing Level 4 was difficult, Level 5 is just plain stupid hard.

oedi
07-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Had my first try against Stonez today. Got him down to about 350 life and had 234 bleed on him, when the 3rd bomb hit me and took away my victory. Gonna try him with a bigger weapon tomorrow. Pretty sure Orm will take him down in a few more tries.

Arkham
07-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Abomination downed Stonez and is waiting for 40 to get the serious beat down (based on what Kaos says) :)

CaineDeSoulis
07-07-2011, 02:05 AM
same here with caine arkham prey just cleared tier 3 at level 26

oedi
07-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Stonez and Conquest down, Orm is up against War tomorrow.

Team Kaos
07-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey Nate...War is ridiculous

Dainoji
07-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Dropped Stonez and Conquest last night, War on the other hand...Holy Jebus! Anyone got a tactical nuke?

Dainoji
07-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Thunder Lips just knocked out War in 8 seconds! Solstice's luck must have rubbed off onto him after all those fights. Famine isn't as hard to hit as War, but he's a lot healthier and hits a lot harder!

oedi
07-10-2011, 03:30 AM
Orm just dropped War, he used a minute and 28 seconds. Very brutal fight.

Team Kaos
07-10-2011, 05:16 AM
Impressive guys...none of my guys can even get a hit on the guy...War normally finished them off with about 1200 health left easy, and that's only cause of blood loss.

Dainoji
07-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Impressive guys...none of my guys can even get a hit on the guy...War normally finished them off with about 1200 health left easy, and that's only cause of blood loss.

If Thunder Lips hadn't of knocked him out I'm not sure he'd of beaten him yet. Maybe you're having more trouble because your weapon skill isn't maxed.

Team Kaos
07-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Perhaps, but Solstice rarely has trouble landing blows on anyone. I actually think it may be his lack of attack power that holds him back vs war which your glad and Oedi have, but I am not about to change his entire set up just to beat 1 arena guy.
Perhaps a will experiment with larger weapons with him..see how that goes.

oedi
07-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Ive fought Famine twice now. Hes 7`4`` 1712 hp rage styled. I had him down to 1083 hp when i lost, thats more than Orm started the fight with. He ended first min hitting me with shock and awe for -175 attack power.

Dainoji
07-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Dropped Famine with Thunder Lips last night. Hunger has a big big sword and something like 2K health if I remember correctly!

Apoca1ypse
07-12-2011, 08:19 PM
nice work, and hunger sounds... eww :S

aldowyn
07-13-2011, 09:01 AM
This is way below most of you, but I thought it was interesting. Went up against Panzer for the first time with my main, and... we both tanked. The entire match. I think there were a total of 3 swings total, and none connected. The arena went mostly on Panzer's side, he had almost 200 health still left when I lost. 8 minutes and 55 seconds of Enforcers, guards, and the crowd.

And that dude has an AWESOME shield. Even better than my tower shield.

Dainoji
07-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Got Hunger down to 250 health right before he dropped a bomb...this guy is going to take some more time...

Dainoji
07-14-2011, 02:40 PM
This is way below most of you, but I thought it was interesting. Went up against Panzer for the first time with my main, and... we both tanked. The entire match. I think there were a total of 3 swings total, and none connected. The arena went mostly on Panzer's side, he had almost 200 health still left when I lost. 8 minutes and 55 seconds of Enforcers, guards, and the crowd.

And that dude has an AWESOME shield. Even better than my tower shield.

Panzer is tough, it's been awhile since my guys fought him but I recall him taking a bit of time to crack!

Apoca1ypse
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
yeah, panzer is a pain in the butt for a war glad to beat because he is just a juiced version of your low level dude, stat wise.

if you have very similar stam you could just get some stam gear to be above his stat, tank it out and outlast him that way.

that said, stam gear wont help you much against the rest of the tier.

Dainoji
07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Brought down Hunger last night...it was a good fight that went down to the wire. Plague has around 2400 health and is a defensive theatrics gladiator. Thunder Lips usually gasses out before he can beat him down and with his 136 endurance outlasting him is going to be trouble for you war and theatrics glads as well!

crow
07-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Brought down Hunger last night...it was a good fight that went down to the wire. Plague has around 2400 health and is a defensive theatrics gladiator. Thunder Lips usually gasses out before he can beat him down and with his 136 endurance outlasting him is going to be trouble for you war and theatrics glads as well!

Echo whipped up on Hunger, but Plague is a defensive beast. Did not put a dent in him and like Dainoji said your not going to gas him with his 136 stamina and his 2300 health points, he will be tough to bring down.

CaineDeSoulis
07-28-2011, 03:52 PM
2 glads are waiting for tier 5 and prey is very close to beating stones tier 4 boss at level 30! :)

oystein
07-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Having my hands full with two of my guys on Tier 2 and Byrd of Prey himself. He sucks.

pkthebird
07-30-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm still trying to crack The Butcher...that guy is a monster.

Ditto. The Butcher is only like level 14? But he has a high chance of killing your warrior if you fail. I'm level 22 and I still have trouble with him, I used shield parry method, buffs, and duel agility swords. No luck.

CaineDeSoulis
07-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Prey just bested stones in 46 seconds by way of massive damage killing him. at level 31 i believe he is the youngest gladiator to do so. Azure is stuck on War currently she had her first bout with him this evening and he seems tough but i can still out land him 2-1 usually

Cypron
08-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Do any of you know I can defeat or KILL Throgin the wall on tier 2?
I only use a spare which gets me a good amount of high hits in,but Throgin the wall not a single hit on him.

The Achilles
08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Not to sound like a total wimp or anything, but I've been stuck on Kodran The Grey in Tier 1 for the past couple of days. If you guys could give me any tips on trying to conquer him. It would be much appreciated...Thanks!

Dainoji
08-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I only use a spare which gets me a good amount of high hits in,but Throgin the wall not a single hit on him.

What is your specialty?

Dainoji
08-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Not to sound like a total wimp or anything, but I've been stuck on Kodran The Grey in Tier 1 for the past couple of days. If you guys could give me any tips on trying to conquer him. It would be much appreciated...Thanks!

What is your specialty, build, weapons, etc. You'll have to provide more details if you want some help. :)

Team Kaos
08-04-2011, 12:04 PM

Its difficult to help without some idea of what kind of gladiator, weapon and tactics your using

Cypron
08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
My gladiators specialty is War.

Cypron
08-05-2011, 01:55 PM
My gladiator Cripted is War and I use a Spite-forged Halberd (87-148).

The Achilles
08-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Its difficult to help without some idea of what kind of gladiator, weapon and tactics your using I have a level 7 War Glad. Using a Mystic Broad Sword, Brutal Heater Shield. Going with start of the fight 4 activity level slashing, aim head, defend torso, blood lust 5. when he's down, activity level 6 lunging aim torso, defend torso, blood lust 6-8. Finally, I'm prone 3 activity level parry-slash/bash aim front leg, defend head blood lust 4.

Prinny
08-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I just slashed him to death but in the case of war u can always try the lame way: use tank

aldowyn
08-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Panzer is a pain in the *** for my war glads. I eventually outlasted him with my 1st glad, on 3 activity parry/slash. Tank just doesn't work for me because, even with it up at 5 or 6 activity, it's a race to see who the arena kills first, not a proper test of stamina. The match will go at least 5 rounds or so without either of us even attempting to hit the other.

I beat the next 3 with 1 or 2 tries each, but the Butcher is giving me a bit more trouble. It remains to be seen if he'll be as tough a nut to crack as Panzer.

Team Kaos
08-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Depending on your War build, if you have good strength or a big weapon, you can slow your activity to about 3, conserve energy and land some big hits on Panzer. If your being blocked still or kicked back, perhaps try ramping up the attack power..that usually does the trick vs opponents that can block or parry a lot of attacks.

aldowyn
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM
My 1st glad just doesn't have the strength for that, but my second can come close. I'm not sure whether he's going to beat Panzer through actually fighting him or outlasting yet...

Apoca1ypse
08-11-2011, 01:46 AM
rarg just 3 hit stonez at lvl 36. i'm pretty happy with that :)

too bad i cant get that with kharn. he's been stuck there since lvl 35 :(

edit: kharn got lucky and deflected stonez' hits to grind out a win. yay :D

aldowyn
08-11-2011, 05:50 PM
So, Zerion just beat the Butcher, pretty handily too, so I was like "hey, cool! I'ma go try Tier 2 now!" ... Ouch. 288 damage in one shot from Grawk. At my level, that's a LOT. I'm thinking I'm lucky he didn't die.

Like the blue I got from the Butcher, though.

Apoca1ypse
08-11-2011, 07:39 PM
just wait a little bit before trying again. get yourself a few more skill points and the like.

otherwise you'll be spending a packet on healing/resurrections if you're being that outclassed currently.

oedi
08-12-2011, 07:58 AM
just took out hunger with ormgar, and had 1 bout with plauge and was utterly outclassed. he still had his 2,3k hp when i had to give up.

Dainoji
08-15-2011, 10:04 PM
just took out hunger with ormgar, and had 1 bout with plauge and was utterly outclassed. he still had his 2,3k hp when i had to give up.

Heh, yeah, that guy is a monster, Thunder Lips has been stuck on him for probably 2 weeks now, I managed to get him down to about 600 health before passing out...

TwoDie
08-16-2011, 10:34 AM
I made it through to the axe murder he has alot more stamina then my glad so it's hard to out last him. I'm now trying to slaughter him. :D Luck w/ur challenges

CaineDeSoulis
08-17-2011, 01:48 AM
caine hit level 40 this morning and took out conquest handedly and war killed him and then i challenged him again and caine died again....and then i rage challenged him and made him dead. also azure knocked wat out :\

CaineDeSoulis
08-31-2011, 01:52 AM
ARMAGEDDON's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands CAINEDESOULIS to stop!

only 2 left for caine in tier 5 anyone else further?

Fought judgement 2 days tops on him he'll give anyone not using a 2 hander problems tho. 3500 hp and heavy armor Master of create distance and tanking i counted 20 create distance triggers in caines fight with him. he's tanking me currently but not by alot. he's still taking nearly 3k damage before i pass out.

TwoDie
08-31-2011, 12:17 PM
LMFAO i laughed for SOOOO LONG after doing this. I've had quite a bit of trouble killing this guy RAWK HEADRIPPER but just today I one shotted him I about lost my mind after like 4 days i did this >.> (1st round 1st attack )

TWODIE looks to hamstring GRAWK HEADRIPPER! (-Hamstring-)
547/547 68/72 ----------- 476/586 93/101
A massive wound is opened on GRAWK HEADRIPPER's throat! (+110 Damage)
• Bleeding: 11 health per round

TWODIE hits the sweet spot on GRAWK HEADRIPPER's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
TWODIE raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as GRAWK HEADRIPPER falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit! ( AND ONLY HIT)

Has any1 done this yet ?? Start off then bam KO (or if rage) massive damage and win/kill ?

oedi
08-31-2011, 01:53 PM
nagman did the same thing against byrd of prey after loosing to the guy for weeks. but my KO was a lucky shot at the end of the fight.

Prinny
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
My former Rage Glad Tsundere did a one hit killshot against one of the first tiered don't know against who anymore though :P
Also if i remember correctly Laharl knocked The Chief out on his third attack :P

crow
10-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Alpha II with a little tweak of strategy today, got past Sorrow and almost pitched a shutout against him as well. Only lost about 100 of his HP. He then turned around and 2nd shot KO'ed Armaggedon!! Pure luck but heck I'll take it. His battle with Judgement went about 80 rounds before he dropped with exhaustion.

Prinny
10-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Lol bought this Rage for fun stats: Str:86 Int:74 Agi:80 Sta:65 Size:47 Pre:71 Chi:63
He is at a 22% weight with light armor on and his Height is 5,10 xD

He somehow managed to beat the first 4 challengers and got Nightmare to half of the hp with grey equipment and a white off hand mace xD

oedi
10-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Oedi just beat Plague as my first gladiator on KO. Maybe i can KO Pestilence tomorrow;)

oedi
10-08-2011, 03:28 AM
oedi just took out pestilence, another KO

Prinny
10-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Laharl hit level 40 just now and took out

Conquest, War, Famine, Hunger, Plague, Pestilence, Sorrow in 9 fights from which the 2 times he lsot where with the others under 100 hp and got his ass handed by Armageddon xD
Now it costs to much to try again so i will try again starting tomorrow XD

Edit: I fought Armageddon by accident when letting my other glads do their challenges and Laharl bested Armageddon aswell xD

CaineDeSoulis
10-08-2011, 12:18 PM
sorrow is pretty rough the final boss is a beast

Prinny
10-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Judgement was finished after 2 fights but damn lol
Nate there should be a limit to how much you can buff your own glads Apocalypse is just to much xD

CaineDeSoulis
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Apoc is a bastard. ive had him down to 1300 health before after 1700+ rampage attack. but alas rampage only hits once a fight.

Prinny
10-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I completely agree Lahar's best shot was bringing him down to 2300 health due to his hamstring hitting as first attack and some good criticals lol

Somehow Laharl seems to still be capable of resisting stuns (even if its alot less than before) but i guess everybody has that but even so he is hitting me with 200-300 shots 3 times a round while my weapons only hit him for 50-150 damage 1-2 times a round xD

I did notice 3 of his stats though.

Intellect = 100
Agility = 130-140 (so i guess 135)
Stamina = 148 (If he doesn;t get an endurance achievement upgrade lol)

Since he is that big exactly 8.0 I think his size is 100 but ofroucse im not sure of that :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is wha he keeps doing to me lol

APOCALYPSE executes a horrendously powerful slash with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.

APOCALYPSE looks to stun LAHARL with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Stun-)
Huge slash to the forehead removes LAHARL's scalp and the top portion of his skull...probably took a few memories as well! (+212 Damage)

• Can Not Defend: 3 rounds
• Stunned: 1 round
• Possible Disarm
• Possible Knock Down
• Possible Serious Injury

Note that all of these had effect on Laharl so he got brutally murdered XD

oedi
10-27-2011, 12:41 AM
:DOEDI tries to fake APOCALYPSE out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
Minor slash under the left eye...that was close. (+62 Damage)
OEDI hits the sweet spot on APOCALYPSE's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
OEDI raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as APOCALYPSE falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit!
The crowd roars its approval!
The fight lasted 31 seconds!

Strange fight, this was the first blow to land in this fight. Usually on the other attempts Oedi was almost out before he could land a blow.

Is Oedi the first to beat the final boss?
Only thing KO skill ever been useful for is to beat the tier 5 bosses. All of them went down after 1-4 tries, except Apocalypse, who i needed 7 attempts to take out.

Prinny
10-27-2011, 12:50 AM
Probably the first to beat him Laharl kicked the Tier 5 their asses without knockouts but is stuck on Apocalypse xD

Guess the best way to beat him is have the knockout skill :P

oedi
10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
* The next tier will unlock soon.

new message on the arena challenge

crow
11-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Eruption just put a major whooping on Apacalypse!! He got the jump on him early and knocked him down. Then he hamstrung him and a few shots later made him drop his weapon, then proceeded to beat him to a pulp!!! Got a nice reward for the beating too!!
But Apacalypse came back pissed, because he slaughtered Sliver next!!!

Apoca1ypse
12-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Wewt! Kharn beat Apocalypse!!!

bit bullshit though. Kharn got disarmed 1st swing, then swung back with a fist and connected for a knockout! :D

prize was a pretty meh blue though :(

Prinny
12-21-2011, 10:27 AM
R O U N D 1
>> LAHARL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> APOCALYPSE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1

APOCALYPSE charges forward, his WYRMBONE CESTUS transformed into a flurry of deadly strikes.
APOCALYPSE tries to fake LAHARL out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
APOCALYPSE connects with his WYRMBONE CESTUS inflicting cyclopean injuries! (+132 Damage)

>> APOCALYPSE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3

LAHARL's HEROIC BASTARD SWORD twists into a devastating slash.
Wild upward slash removes APOCALYPSE's face from his skull! (+230 Damage)
LAHARL hits the sweet spot on APOCALYPSE's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
LAHARL raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as APOCALYPSE falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit!

A zealous fan runs out onto the arena sands and kisses the winner!

The fight lasted 11 seconds!

Knockout just when Laharl was starting to perform better against him~ Somehow sad and happy at the same time xD

crow
12-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Looks like the only glad to beat Apocalypse without the use of a lucky KO is Eruption...makes me proud!!! :)

Apoca1ypse
12-21-2011, 09:10 PM
yeah i'm a little jealous of that.

I like that Kharn got his KO using his fists haha

Prinny
12-22-2011, 02:40 AM
Looks like the only glad to beat Apocalypse without the use of a lucky KO is Eruption...makes me proud!!! :)

Which is why im both ahppy and sad lol
Happy he won
But im sad i wont get the chance of beating Apocalypse by normal battle anymore xD

greavious
01-03-2012, 12:48 PM
for me my glad planeswalker has had no losses in the arena challanges until nightmare

Narol
01-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Any tricks to get down Rakhn Rowler, please ? Seems I can't find his weakness, he's horribly fast and desarm/sweep my gladiators all the time before I can even hit him...

TwoDie
01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
my glads got lucky and disarmed his main weapon and easily killed him when he picked a grey up

BlkTmplr
01-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Hmm... Narcissus... He's a real pain, any tips would be greatly appreciated (I'm using a War with Pole Arm against him at the moment).

crow
01-13-2012, 01:56 AM
It's has been a very long time since I have faced Narcissus..but if I remember correctly he is a counter striking theatrics. Try parry bashing him.

Narol
01-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Still noone has advices about how to beat Rakhn Rowler ?

crow
01-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Any tricks to get down Rakhn Rowler, please ? Seems I can't find his weakness, he's horribly fast and desarm/sweep my gladiators all the time before I can even hit him...

Sorry I did not answer you post earlier..but I can barely remember Rowler. If I remember Rowler correctly he is a dual axe using rage with sig move. Also I don't know what kind of glad your are trying to beat him with. Here are couple of strats to try.
If you are using a war glad...he is beating you to the punch every time. Try parrying him, then when he gets in a bad position such as on the ground or can not defend, then switch to offensive. Also study your fights and see where he is aiming, if the fight does not show an obvious aiming target then see where a majority of his shots are landing. Also see what armor is the weakest and aim for that.
If you are using a theatrics...he sounds like he is too quick for counterstriking. Remember if a glad attacks faster than you can counter then your theatrics is in real trouble. You can either go offensive (slash,bash,lunge) or parry his shots and go offensive when he gets on the ground or can not defend.
If you are using a Rage glad..your options are limited. Aim for a weak spot. Then crank up activity level and lower your bloodlust and try to get to him first with beserk.
Hope this helps

BlkTmplr
01-16-2012, 04:02 AM
I just feel the -need- to post this.... The most exciting fight I've been in to date.

R O U N D 1
>> RAGNAR THREE HITS SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> METATRON SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
R O U N D 2
RAGNAR THREE HITS dances around the arena in hopes of action.
RAGNAR THREE HITS attacks METATRON and tries to injure his enemy.

With vicious power METATRON's sternum is shattered on impact exciting the crowd so much small children are trampled in the excitement! (+345 Damage)
• Possible Serious Injury

METATRON's body is going to need a lot of work!!! *** Serious Injury ***
METATRON glances at some of the larger wounds on his body!!
METATRON darts straight in with his EPIC GREAT STAFF.

METATRON tries to fake RAGNAR THREE HITS out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
METATRON's EPIC GREAT STAFF tastes victory and inflicts crippling damage on RAGNAR THREE HITS's lower arm! (+250 Damage)

RAGNAR THREE HITS looks at his body and notices he has taken a few hits!
R O U N D 3
>> METATRON SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
METATRON strikes with wicked speed, his EPIC GREAT STAFF carving a brutal arc through the air.

METATRON smiles after the crippling hit to RAGNAR THREE HITS's face! (+221 Damage)
• Attack Power: -10 (3 rounds)
• Possible Disarm

RAGNAR THREE HITS cringes as his weapon drops to the ground after the strike!
Resisted Stun Effect!
Blood pours from RAGNAR THREE HITS's battle wounds!!
R O U N D 4
A loyal fan wastes no time in tossing a WAR STAFF into the arena for RAGNAR THREE HITS to use!
>> METATRON SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
RAGNAR THREE HITS makes a novice attack with his WAR STAFF.
RAGNAR THREE HITS fumbles about with his weapon!
METATRON skips quickly around his opponent.
METATRON's EPIC GREAT STAFF lashes out with devastating power.
METATRON connects with his EPIC GREAT STAFF inflicting crippling damage! (+140 Damage)
RAGNAR THREE HITS pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
RAGNAR THREE HITS is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
R O U N D 5
RAGNAR THREE HITS seeks to hurt his opponent with his WAR STAFF.
An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
A freakish wound is opened on METATRON's back! (+110 Damage)
METATRON takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
METATRON is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
METATRON grins as he whips his EPIC GREAT STAFF toward RAGNAR THREE HITS with deadly accuracy.
Incredible blast turns RAGNAR THREE HITS's head into a red spray! (+270 Damage)
>> METATRON SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
METATRON picks RAGNAR THREE HITS's lifeless body up and parades it around the arena for all to see!

The Enforcer kicks the beaten gladiator and orders the loser to be removed from the sands!
The fight lasted 45 seconds!

Metatron was left with literally 16 Health at the end of that and still left Ragnar without a head (First time I've faced him btw and he was 1 lvl higher)....
WOOOHOOO! XD

crow
01-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Haha....Perfect!!!! My first time beating an Arena Challenge glad without losing a HP!!

R O U N D 1
>> DELTA SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> JUDGEMENT SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
DELTA moves with unbridled energy.
DELTA whips around with his off hand.
DELTA attempts to poke his enemy with his WYRMBONE SLICER.
JUDGEMENT kicks DELTA in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
DELTA looks at the crowd as he speeds around the battle field.
DELTA rages like a bull gone mad and charges with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
DELTA roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
A nicely executed lunge pierces JUDGEMENT's forearm severing a major artery! (+767 Damage)
DELTA darts right at his adversary.
DELTA nearly falls as he swipes with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
The attack to the ankle proves to be very ineffective. (+53 Damage)
JUDGEMENT has minor cuts and bruises on his body!
DELTA tries to slice his enemy with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
DELTA looks to seriously damage JUDGEMENT's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
DELTA goes for JUDGEMENT's shoulder blade and connects with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD creating trivial wounds. (+53 Damage)
DELTA storms JUDGEMENT and seeks to carve into him.
DELTA tries to knock JUDGEMENT down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
JUDGEMENT screams as he hits the sand from the force of the blow!
Excellent blast to the forearm sends JUDGEMENT reeling in pain! (+237 Damage)
DELTA moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
DELTA makes a clumsy attack with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
JUDGEMENT's armour protects him!
>> DELTA SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
R O U N D 2
JUDGEMENT regains his ground and stands!
DELTA attempts to strike his adversary.
DELTA aims for JUDGEMENT's off-hand.
JUDGEMENT kicks DELTA in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
DELTA bounces and hops around his adversary.
DELTA swings his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD in a vicious arc toward JUDGEMENT.
The blow to JUDGEMENT's upper arm lands with significant force! (+168 Damage)
>> DELTA SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
DELTA races furiously back and forth.
DELTA looks to cut into JUDGEMENT with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
Wicked slash to JUDGEMENT's arm shatters the elbow! (+237 Damage)
DELTA takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
DELTA attacks JUDGEMENT and seeks to cut through his adversary.
The attack to the upper back proves to be very ineffective. (+53 Damage)
R O U N D 3
DELTA whirls right at his opponent.
DELTA rages like a mad bull and charges with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
DELTA missteps as he slashes with his WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD.
Weak slash to the knee removes the top layer of skin and hair. (+53 Damage)
>> JUDGEMENT SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
JUDGEMENT is bleeding from multiple flesh wounds!!
DELTA makes an off handed attack.
DELTA uses his vicious WYRMBONE SLICER to jab at JUDGEMENT.
DELTA lands a strike on JUDGEMENT's hand creating major damage! (+106 Damage)

DELTA jumps and skips around his enemy.
DELTA sneaks in an off handed strike.
DELTA nearly falls as he swipes with his WYRMBONE SLICER.
JUDGEMENT's armour absorbs the hit!
R O U N D 4
Blood continues to pour from JUDGEMENT's body!!!
JUDGEMENT bounces hastily around the arena.
JUDGEMENT seeks to cripple his adversary with his HEROIC HEATER SHIELD.
DELTA's armour protects him!
Fatigue weighs DELTA down, slowing his attacks.
DELTA whips around with his off hand.
DELTA seeks to skewer JUDGEMENT.
DELTA looks to seriously damage JUDGEMENT's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Quick blow to JUDGEMENT's head demands a cheer from the crowd! (+106 Damage)
DELTA jumps and leaps around the arena.
DELTA uses his razor sharp WYRMBONE BASTARD SWORD to wildly strike at JUDGEMENT.
DELTA aims for JUDGEMENT's off-hand.
Gruesome slash opens JUDGEMENT's forehead...gray matter spills forth! (+249 Damage)

DELTA overruns JUDGEMENT and seeks to impale his enemy.
The sight of blood cheers the fans as the blow hits JUDGEMENT in the chin! (+94 Damage)
DELTA looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
DELTA rages like a bull gone mad and charges with his WYRMBONE SLICER.
DELTA lands a strike on JUDGEMENT's inner thigh causing mighty damage! (+112 Damage)

DELTA collides with JUDGEMENT and seeks to hurt him.
DELTA moves and hops around the arena.
DELTA overruns JUDGEMENT and attempts to slice into his enemy.
DELTA
JUDGEMENT
1537/1537
1537/1537
780/3197
780/3197
37/74
37/74
118/125
118/125
Bleeding
Must Defend
Attack Power

DELTA tries to knock JUDGEMENT down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
JUDGEMENT hits the ground hard after that last hit!
The blow to JUDGEMENT's nose lands with crippling force! (+237 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
>> DELTA SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
JUDGEMENT is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
JUDGEMENT lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
R O U N D 5
JUDGEMENT gets back up!
JUDGEMENT falls to the ground with tears in his eyes and begs the mighty DELTA to spare his impotent life!
The roar of the arena can be heard for miles!
The fight lasted 45 seconds!
Delta Is Awarded:
0 XP
1 Training Point

BlkTmplr
01-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Delta was just too fast to be hit. :p

crow
02-01-2012, 04:31 AM
The 2nd Glad that I know to beat him without a KO!!!!

Summit

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Apocalypse

Strength
-
Intellect
+
Agility
+
Stamina
+
Size
+
Presence
+
Chi
-

Rage

Specialty

Theatrics
Trug

Race

Unknown
8' 11" (272 cm)

Height

7' 9" (236 cm)
947 lbs (430 kg)

Weight

416 lbs (189 kg)

Level

Bone Crushing Highlights
Blow-By-Blow Details

The gladiators walk into the roar of bloodthirsty fans from this sell out crowd!
R O U N D 1
>> SUMMIT SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
APOCALYPSE moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
APOCALYPSE jumps into the air bringing his BLOODSIDIAN SABER crashing down on SUMMIT.
APOCALYPSE looks to stun SUMMIT with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Stun-)
APOCALYPSE lands a strike on SUMMIT's hip creating mighty injuries! (+291 Damage)

SUMMIT drops his weapon as the pain from the hit streaks through his body!
Resisted Stun Effect!
>> APOCALYPSE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
SUMMIT is no longer affected by Signature Move
SUMMIT reaches down and grabs his WYRMBONE FRANCISCA from off the ground!
SUMMIT whirls right at his adversary.
SUMMIT tries to pummel his adversary with his WYRMBONE FRANCISCA.
SUMMIT roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
SUMMIT smiles after the mammoth hit to APOCALYPSE's calf! (+1191 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
APOCALYPSE steps close, attempting to sink his BLOODSIDIAN SABER into SUMMIT's flesh.
Cruel slash to the foot goes through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter! (+243 Damage)

SUMMIT whirls his cruel WYRMBONE FRANCISCA in a deadly arc.
APOCALYPSE backs up a few inches as SUMMIT descends upon him! (-Shock & Awe-)
Whoosh...several ribs are driven into the lungs! (+325 Damage)
SUMMIT moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
SUMMIT unleashes a vicious crushing attack with his WYRMBONE FRANCISCA.
Monsterous shot creates an explosion of blood, bone, and loud screams! (+302 Damage)

SUMMIT hustles around as if on fire.
SUMMIT looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
SUMMIT looks to smash his adversary.
SUMMIT connects with his SOULWOOD HAND AXE creating freakish injuries! (+180 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
SUMMIT makes a clumsy attempt to smash APOCALYPSE.
SUMMIT aims for APOCALYPSE's off-hand.
SUMMIT looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
SUMMIT blushes after his trivial attack directed toward APOCALYPSE's sternum. (+101 Damage)
SUMMIT charges like wild fire around the arena.
SUMMIT storms APOCALYPSE and tries to wound him.
The attack glances off APOCALYPSE's hip. (+90 Damage)
R O U N D 2
APOCALYPSE runs frantically around his adversary.
APOCALYPSE whips around with his off hand.
APOCALYPSE sends a monstrous forearm into SUMMIT.
APOCALYPSE smiles after the monstrous hit to SUMMIT's stomach! (+131 Damage)

SUMMIT whips around with his off hand.
SUMMIT hacks at APOCALYPSE, his SOULWOOD HAND AXE carving a path of fearsome devastation.
Magnificent hit to the shin creates a pain so unbearable APOCALYPSE bites off a portion of his tongue in an attempt not to scream! (+208 Damage)

SUMMIT closes on APOCALYPSE and attempts to hammer his enemy.
SUMMIT tries to knock APOCALYPSE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
APOCALYPSE drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
SUMMIT's attack lands on APOCALYPSE's bicep causing stalwart injuries! (+175 Damage)
SUMMIT hustles frantically back and forth.
SUMMIT attempts to maul APOCALYPSE with his WYRMBONE FRANCISCA.
SUMMIT's attack lands on APOCALYPSE's skull creating magnificent wounds! (+437 Damage)

SUMMIT flies like wild fire around the arena.
SUMMIT brutally smashes APOCALYPSE with his WYRMBONE FRANCISCA.
SUMMIT lands a strike on APOCALYPSE's face inflicting crippling damage! (+437 Damage)
SUMMIT attempts to cleave APOCALYPSE.
SUMMIT
APOCALYPSE
1262/1963
1262/1963
0/3661
0/3661
46/64
46/64
141/148
141/148
Bleeding
Attack Power
+5
Prone
prone
Stunned
Can Not Defend
Attack Power
Defense

SUMMIT looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Deep cut into APOCALYPSE's arm opens the floodgates of blood! (+233 Damage)

SUMMIT yells in anger as the Enforcer saves APOCALYPSE's life!
The fight lasted 19 seconds!
Summit Is Awarded:
0 XP
1 Training Point

OogWasFles
02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I've just bested Panzer on my Polearms War, now I gotta face Skull Reaver.. However my DW War is stuck at Grom, Grom hits so much and is way more active then he was vs. my Polearms.... Strange..

urk
02-10-2012, 05:42 AM
i havn't been doing arena challenges in a long time and i'm on panzer and i'm a lvl 23

urk
02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
he is still a fucking tank.

Itzpalt
02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
What's weird is that my first gladiator: Theatrics based with lvl4 in exotic weaps, the one with sucky stats and before I gave him any proper fighting strategies, was able to handily defeat the Arena challenges upto Panzer while being under levelled(Then I had to ditch him when I realized I needed to get a gladiator with better stats), But my current gladiators, now with better armor, better strats, better planned out skills and more levels always end up getting trounced.

Keledan
02-21-2012, 10:34 AM
I've been stuck on 'The Beast' for about 5 days nows, my gladiator has been sent back seriously wounded and sometimes a corpse constantly, anybody got any advice for me? I'm a level 23 2H War Glad.

urk
02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
grom is such an ass i'm lvl eleven and still can't beat him because every time i check my gladiator he has to be ressurected.

Apoca1ypse
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
follow the links in here guys. make sure to list some details about your glad if you post that you're having issues.

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?922-Player-Guides

I know it's incomplete, but hopefully it will make things easier for me to collate, and subsequently easier for people to find the answers they're looking for down the track.

Cynaidh
03-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Damn Belgarad was on roids or something this morning!

BELGARAD sneaks in an off handed strike.
BELGARAD looks to strike APOCALYPSE.
A major wound is opened on APOCALYPSE's mouth! (+230 Damage)
APOCALYPSE's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands BELGARAD to stop!
The fight lasted 12 seconds!

No stuns the whole fight just a straight beat down

Narol
04-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Larshamir Furyo is my 2nd gladiator to beat Apocalypse, Walter Jagger having being the first with a lucky knock-out :

The arena gates rise slowly as the gladiators ready to spill blood!

R O U N D 1

APOCALYPSE races furiously around the arena.
APOCALYPSE makes a wicked slashing attack with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE smiles after the titanic hit to LARSHAMIR FURYO's outer thigh! (+243 Damage)

APOCALYPSE leaps toward LARSHAMIR FURYO, brutally slashing with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE is aiming at LARSHAMIR FURYO's trailing leg.
APOCALYPSE connects with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER creating titanic wounds! (+216 Damage)

R O U N D 2

Open wounds continue to bleed on LARSHAMIR FURYO's body!!!
APOCALYPSE moves with unbridled energy.

APOCALYPSE makes a slashing attack with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE tries to fake LARSHAMIR FURYO out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
APOCALYPSE's BLOODSIDIAN SABER connects with LARSHAMIR FURYO's lower back causing freakish wounds! (+279 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!

LARSHAMIR FURYO has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!
APOCALYPSE darts frantically around LARSHAMIR FURYO.

APOCALYPSE steps forward, his BLOODSIDIAN SABER whirling in front of him.
Cruel slash to the foot goes through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter! (+259 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!

APOCALYPSE runs right at his adversary.
APOCALYPSE decides to attack with the other hand.

APOCALYPSE uses his WYRMBONE CESTUS to punish LARSHAMIR FURYO.
APOCALYPSE looks to stun LARSHAMIR FURYO with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Stun-)
Someone from the crowd screams as LARSHAMIR FURYO is hit in the foot! (+81 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!

Blood pours from LARSHAMIR FURYO's battle wounds!!
LARSHAMIR FURYO is no longer affected by Signature Move

LARSHAMIR FURYO's MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD twists into a devastating slash.
Wild upward slash removes APOCALYPSE's face from his skull! (+721 Damage)

APOCALYPSE drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
APOCALYPSE's head may never be the same!!! *** Serious Injury ***

R O U N D 3

APOCALYPSE gets stepped on as he tries to stand!
Open wounds continue to bleed on LARSHAMIR FURYO's body!!!

APOCALYPSE readies a strike from the ground.
APOCALYPSE makes a high arcing slash with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
Large gash to the lower arm...several muscles are damaged! (+83 Damage)

LARSHAMIR FURYO pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
LARSHAMIR FURYO moves forward fiercely jabbing with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.

LARSHAMIR FURYO tries to fake APOCALYPSE out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
LARSHAMIR FURYO connects with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD causing mighty wounds! (+1068 Damage)

APOCALYPSE is bleeding from minor cuts and bruises!

APOCALYPSE makes an off handed attack.
APOCALYPSE tries to cripple his adversary with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
Great shot penetrates LARSHAMIR FURYO's thigh and shatters bone! (+70 Damage)

R O U N D 4

APOCALYPSE almost gets up onto his feet, but gets kicked back down!

LARSHAMIR FURYO moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
LARSHAMIR FURYO uses his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD to take a masterful slash at APOCALYPSE.

LARSHAMIR FURYO tries to fake APOCALYPSE out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
A titanic wound is opened on APOCALYPSE's Achilles tendon! (+1030 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!

APOCALYPSE is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
APOCALYPSE lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)

APOCALYPSE goes for a wicked slashing attack.
The blow to LARSHAMIR FURYO's upper thigh lands with serious force! (+70 Damage)

Fatigue weighs LARSHAMIR FURYO down, slowing his attacks.

APOCALYPSE tries to attack from the ground.
APOCALYPSE looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.

APOCALYPSE tries to spear LARSHAMIR FURYO with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
Flesh is ripped from the back...muscle is exposed! (+98 Damage)

LARSHAMIR FURYO is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
LARSHAMIR FURYO lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)

LARSHAMIR FURYO bounces and skips around the arena.
LARSHAMIR FURYO attempts to wound APOCALYPSE with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.

LARSHAMIR FURYO roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
LARSHAMIR FURYO connects with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD creating massive injuries! (+1565 Damage)

LARSHAMIR FURYO yells in anger as the Enforcer saves APOCALYPSE's life!
A few talent scouts jot down a couple of things!

The fight lasted 35 seconds!

When I see the number of stunning hits that Apocalypse scored, I feel it was a good idea to raise Iron Jaw to level 10 on Larshamir...

Cynaidh
04-14-2012, 04:11 AM
yup got my 2nd win today too!

R O U N D 1
>> ZMASH SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
APOCALYPSE dashes furiously back and forth.
APOCALYPSE makes an overhead slashing attack with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
The sight of blood cheers the fans as the blow hits ZMASH in the ribs! (+57 Damage)
>> ZMASH SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
R O U N D 2
>> ZMASH SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
APOCALYPSE darts uncontrollably to and fro.
APOCALYPSE pulls his arm back and slams his WYRMBONE CESTUS into ZMASH.
ZMASH cries aloud as his body is sent crashing to the ground by the attack!
Strike to the chest skewers a rib or two! (+83 Damage)
ZMASH shuffles swiftly around his enemy.
ZMASH makes a slashing attack.
ZMASH tries to fake APOCALYPSE out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
Cruel slash to the foot goes through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter! (+509 Damage)

APOCALYPSE moves forward fiercely jabbing with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE's BLOODSIDIAN SABER connects with ZMASH's upper calf creating magnificent injuries! (+168 Damage)

R O U N D 4
ZMASH springs hastily around APOCALYPSE.
ZMASH seeks to wound his opponent with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.
Fast slash to the neck exposes APOCALYPSE's windpipe...quick anatomy lesson anyone! (+522 Damage)

APOCALYPSE curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
APOCALYPSE screams as he gets knocked to the ground by the massive shot!
Resisted Stun Effect!
APOCALYPSE quickly picks up his BLOODSIDIAN SABER from off the ground!
APOCALYPSE moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
APOCALYPSE makes a dangerously accurate lunge with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE's weapon rips into ZMASH's back inflicting horrific damage! (+157 Damage)

Resisted Can Not Defend Effect!
APOCALYPSE attempts to strike from the ground.
APOCALYPSE seeks to cleave ZMASH with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
Beastly shot to the hip severs multiple nerves, arteries, veins and leaves a bloody gash in the wake of APOCALYPSE's weapon! (+135 Damage)

R O U N D 5
APOCALYPSE regains his ground and stands!
ZMASH skips hurriedly about.
ZMASH deftly stabs his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD forward in a display of great skill.
ZMASH looks to hamstring APOCALYPSE! (-Hamstring-)
Whoosh...APOCALYPSE is almost cut in two! (+348 Damage)
R O U N D 6
ZMASH spins around, brutally backhanding APOCALYPSE with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.
A huge laceration to the lower arm exposes meat and tissue...APOCALYPSE's arm becomes almost useless! (+503 Damage)

APOCALYPSE ducks down and unleashes a deadly uppercut with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
Beastly shot to ZMASH's inner thigh spears his leg and punctures a major artery...the flood gates of blood have been opened! (+108 Damage)

E N D O F M I N U T E 1
ZMASH is on top in this match!
R O U N D 7
APOCALYPSE is no longer affected by Hamstring
ZMASH twists his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD into a gruesome thrust.
ZMASH connects with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD inflicting towering damage! (+603 Damage)

APOCALYPSE drops to one knee after the shot!
ZMASH pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
APOCALYPSE lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
APOCALYPSE looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
APOCALYPSE sends a monstrous forearm into ZMASH.
APOCALYPSE's attack lands on ZMASH's shoulder blade inflicting prodigious wounds! (+83 Damage)

APOCALYPSE spins around, swinging his BLOODSIDIAN SABER in a powerful and deadly arc.
APOCALYPSE smiles after the cyclopean hit to ZMASH's ankle! (+239 Damage)

ZMASH's leg may always be in pain!!! *** Serious Injury ***
APOCALYPSE spins around, swinging his BLOODSIDIAN SABER in a powerful and deadly arc.
Powerful slash trims ZMASH's fingernails...and the rest of his hand! (+184 Damage)
R O U N D 8
APOCALYPSE regains his ground and stands!
APOCALYPSE moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
APOCALYPSE seeks to slice his opponent with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE tries to fake ZMASH out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
APOCALYPSE's attack lands on ZMASH's elbow creating freakish wounds! (+171 Damage)
ZMASH is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
ZMASH lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
ZMASH springs quickly to and fro.
ZMASH looks to cripple his enemy.
Massive shot to APOCALYPSE's Achilles tendon...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+515 Damage)
ZMASH shuffles hurriedly to action.
ZMASH unleashes a powerful cutting attack with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.
Freakish slash to the back of APOCALYPSE's leg almost removes it about mid thigh...blood sprays from the wound like a fire hose! (+509 Damage)

R O U N D 9
ZMASH brings his weapon down only to be blocked by the Enforcer!
The fight lasted 1 minute & 18 seconds!
* Ba Gold's Doctor was unable to heal Zmash's back leg injury!

Cynaidh
04-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Teir 6??????

Tier 6 - The Hot Gates
30%
Guardian Sazgob
Priest Ndrog
Lord Chanduna
Count Bhabogo
Duke Abhaar
Prince Irthu
Archduke Urus
Viceroy Uggugot
King Chothao
Emperor Etulutu

When did this go in??

Nate
04-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Just now. You're quick! ;)

Prinny
04-14-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice, jsut went at it with Laharl and can't seem to beat the first 1 already lol, might need to change up strats abit

CaineDeSoulis
04-14-2012, 07:42 AM
OOOooooOOOoooo.... ^_^

Cynaidh
04-14-2012, 10:56 AM
And a 3rd win for my stables, Smak had been so close before and he finally got him, is smak the first two-handed rage to do it without a KO?

R O U N D 1
>> SMAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
SMAK's muscles flex as he ferociously lashes out with his EPIC FLAMBERGE.
SMAK roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
Shot to the head removes APOCALYPSE's eye along with part of the brain! (+1486 Damage)

APOCALYPSE backs up a few inches as SMAK descends upon him! (-Shock & Awe-)
Freakish slash to the back of APOCALYPSE's leg almost removes it about mid thigh...blood sprays from the wound like a fire hose! (+230 Damage)
• Bleeding: 36 health per round
• Attack Power: -10 (4 rounds)

Resisted Stun Effect!
APOCALYPSE rushes forward, making a brutal stab with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
A huge laceration to the lower arm exposes meat and tissue...SMAK's arm becomes almost useless! (+229 Damage)

APOCALYPSE races frantically around his enemy.
APOCALYPSE's WYRMBONE CESTUS is a blur as he strikes out with deadly intent.
APOCALYPSE is aiming at SMAK's trailing leg.
The blow to SMAK's calf lands with magnificent force! (+113 Damage)
R O U N D 2
SMAK speeds frantically around APOCALYPSE.
SMAK drives towards APOCALYPSE and seeks to kill him.
SMAK looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Massive shot to APOCALYPSE's throat...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+314 Damage)
SMAK looks at the crowd as he speeds around the battle field.
SMAK attempts to kill APOCALYPSE with his EPIC FLAMBERGE.
SMAK tries to knock APOCALYPSE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
APOCALYPSE watches as the ground comes rushing up to meet him after the wicked strike!
SMAK lands a strike on APOCALYPSE's gut inflicting intense injuries! (+228 Damage)
APOCALYPSE makes a high arcing slash with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
Freakish slash to the back of SMAK's leg almost removes it about mid thigh...blood sprays from the wound like a fire hose! (+102 Damage)
APOCALYPSE moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
APOCALYPSE executes a complex thrusting attack with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
Bloody slash to SMAK's side exposes several useful intestines! (+129 Damage)
APOCALYPSE closes on SMAK and tries to squash him.
APOCALYPSE smiles after the considerable hit to SMAK's side! (+54 Damage)
R O U N D 3
APOCALYPSE jumps up off the arena floor!
APOCALYPSE is no longer affected by Shock & Awe
SMAK races uncontrollably back and forth.
SMAK executes a horribly cruel crushing attack with his EPIC FLAMBERGE.
SMAK looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Bloody slash to APOCALYPSE's side exposes several useful intestines! (+316 Damage)

SMAK should have spent more time running laps.
APOCALYPSE tries to give up!!!
APOCALYPSE's skillful strike sends his BLOODSIDIAN SABER hurling toward SMAK.
APOCALYPSE tries to knock SMAK down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
SMAK spins around and face plants following the strike!
Beastly shot to the hip severs multiple nerves, arteries, veins and leaves a bloody gash in the wake of APOCALYPSE's weapon! (+284 Damage)

SMAK is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
SMAK lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
SMAK tries to attack from the ground.
SMAK attacks fiercely with his EPIC FLAMBERGE.
Massive shot to APOCALYPSE's hand...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+299 Damage)
SMAK attempts to strike from the ground.
SMAK's EPIC FLAMBERGE becomes a moving wall of steel and death as he charges forward.
SMAK is aiming at APOCALYPSE's main hand.
A huge laceration to the lower arm exposes meat and tissue...APOCALYPSE's arm becomes almost useless! (+228 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
APOCALYPSE makes an off handed attack.
APOCALYPSE sends a monstrous forearm into SMAK.
Massive shot to SMAK's elbow...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+93 Damage)

SMAK readies a strike from the ground.
SMAK collides with APOCALYPSE and looks to chop him.
SMAK's EPIC FLAMBERGE tastes victory and inflicts massive injuries on APOCALYPSE's wrist! (+299 Damage)

Resisted Can Not Defend Effect!
SMAK yells in anger as the Enforcer saves APOCALYPSE's life!
The fight lasted 23 seconds!
Smak Is Awarded:
0 XP
2 Training Points

Narol
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Read up Cynaidh, Larshamir did it just one day before Smak !

crow
05-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Sliver finally beat him....it has only taken many months lol.

Sliver

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Apocalypse

Strength
-
Intellect
+
Agility
+
Stamina
+
Size
+
Presence
-
Chi
+

Rage

Specialty

Theatrics
Snivler

Race

Unknown
4' 6" (137 cm)

Height

7' 9" (236 cm)
127 lbs (58 kg)

Weight

416 lbs (189 kg)

Level

Bone Crushing Highlights
Blow-By-Blow Details

The fallen remains of gladiators litters the arena sands!
R O U N D 1
>> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
SLIVER attacks wildly.
SLIVER tries to knock APOCALYPSE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
APOCALYPSE hits the ground hard after that last hit!
The blow to APOCALYPSE's spine lands with magnificent force! (+246 Damage)

>> APOCALYPSE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
SLIVER charges forward, stabbing his deadly WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER at APOCALYPSE.
SLIVER looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
A mighty wound is opened on APOCALYPSE's armpit! (+244 Damage)

APOCALYPSE overtakes SLIVER and tries to maim his adversary.
Deep cut into SLIVER's arm opens the floodgates of blood! (+124 Damage)

APOCALYPSE unleashes a ferocious uppercut.
Heavy strike penetrates SLIVER's upper calf and exits via the shin...SLIVER cries in freakish pain and the crowd goes wild! (+83 Damage)
APOCALYPSE seeks to cleave SLIVER with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
Bold slash to the side of the head removes a large portion of SLIVER's skull and exposes his brain! (+197 Damage)

R O U N D 2
APOCALYPSE picks himself up off the ground!
SLIVER moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
SLIVER makes a horribly powerful slash with his WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER.
The blow to APOCALYPSE's ear lands with mammoth force! (+291 Damage)

SLIVER moves and leaps around APOCALYPSE.
SLIVER sees red and charges in with his WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER.
SLIVER roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
SLIVER's weapon rips into APOCALYPSE's back inflicting horrific damage! (+1478 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
R O U N D 3
SLIVER darts uncontrollably back and forth.
SLIVER attacks in a frenzy with his WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER.
SLIVER's attack lands on APOCALYPSE's lower arm creating mighty wounds! (+228 Damage)

APOCALYPSE tries to give up!!!
APOCALYPSE savagely thrusts his BLOODSIDIAN SABER toward SLIVER.
With a magnificent and bloody hit to the lower thigh SLIVER grabs the devastated area and hops around the arena...the crowd erupts in laughter! (+233 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
APOCALYPSE moves and springs around SLIVER.
APOCALYPSE's BLOODSIDIAN SABER viciously slices through the air toward SLIVER.
APOCALYPSE connects with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER inflicting massive wounds! (+270 Damage)

SLIVER watches as the ground comes rushing up to meet him after the wicked strike!
Resisted Stun Effect!
SLIVER is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
SLIVER lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
SLIVER moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
SLIVER attacks fiercely with his WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER.
SLIVER aims for APOCALYPSE's torso
Deft slash...APOCALYPSE is spun around and hit hard in the lower back! (+125 Damage)
SLIVER attempts to strike from the ground.
SLIVER makes a bloodthirsty stab with his WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER.
APOCALYPSE's fingers are sliced away from the hand! (+197 Damage)

APOCALYPSE side steps an attack and whips his WYRMBONE CESTUS around in response.
Stomach is torn open by the mighty blow! (+104 Damage)

APOCALYPSE tries to maim his adversary with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
APOCALYPSE tries to fake SLIVER out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
Savage lunge above SLIVER's waist punctures a kidney and destroys all healthy tissue in the blades path! (+104 Damage)

APOCALYPSE brutally smashes his WYRMBONE CESTUS into SLIVER.
SLIVER
APOCALYPSE
317/1232
317/1232
942/3411
942/3411
38/71
38/71
139/148
139/148
Prone
prone
Bleeding
Attack Power
Bleeding

APOCALYPSE looks to stun SLIVER with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Stun-)
Monstrous lunge into the upper arm creates a clean opening...blood spills to the ground in waterfall like fashion! (+116 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
R O U N D 4
SLIVER is no longer affected by Signature Move
SLIVER almost gets up onto his feet, but gets kicked back down!
APOCALYPSE falls to the ground with tears in his eyes and begs the mighty SLIVER to spare his impotent life!

Cynaidh
05-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Nice one crow! so sniveler is paying off for Sliver then?

crow
05-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Another one of my guys got him!!! Cai II beats him on his first try!!!

Cai Ii

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Apocalypse

Strength
-
Intellect
+
Agility
-
Stamina
+
Size
+
Presence
+
Chi
+

War

Specialty

Theatrics
Human

Race

Unknown
6' 2" (188 cm)

Height

7' 9" (236 cm)
248 lbs (112 kg)

Weight

416 lbs (189 kg)

Level

Bone Crushing Highlights
Blow-By-Blow Details

The fallen remains of gladiators litters the arena sands!
R O U N D 1
>> CAI II SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
APOCALYPSE whips the razor edge of his BLOODSIDIAN SABER across in a deadly slash.
APOCALYPSE's BLOODSIDIAN SABER tastes victory and inflicts cyclopean wounds on CAI II's chest! (+215 Damage)

CAI II screams as she gets knocked to the ground by the massive shot!
>> CAI II SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
R O U N D 2
CAI II almost gets up onto her feet, but gets kicked back down!
CAI II tries to attack from the ground.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD slams down like a guillotine.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD tastes victory and inflicts towering injuries on APOCALYPSE's upper back! (+220 Damage)

APOCALYPSE looks to slash CAI II with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
APOCALYPSE aims for CAI II's back leg.
APOCALYPSE lands a strike on CAI II's spine inflicting crippling wounds! (+151 Damage)

R O U N D 3
CAI II quickly brings herself to an upright position!
CAI II's muscles flex as she swings her MASTERWORK HALBERD in a devastating arc.
CAI II looks to hamstring APOCALYPSE! (-Hamstring-)
CAI II smiles after the titanic hit to APOCALYPSE's chest! (+294 Damage)
R O U N D 4
CAI II charges around as if on fire.
CAI II tries to pummel APOCALYPSE with her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
Someone from the crowd screams as APOCALYPSE is hit in the side! (+122 Damage)
>> CAI II SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
R O U N D 5
APOCALYPSE spins around and makes an amazing thrust with his BLOODSIDIAN SABER.
A towering wound is opened on CAI II's collarbone! (+204 Damage)

R O U N D 6
CAI II moves with unbridled energy.
CAI II grins as she whips her MASTERWORK HALBERD toward APOCALYPSE with deadly accuracy.
CAI II tries to knock APOCALYPSE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
APOCALYPSE screams as he hits the sand from the force of the blow!
Shot to the head removes an eye along with part of the brain! (+253 Damage)
E N D O F M I N U T E 1
APOCALYPSE has the edge over CAI II!
R O U N D 7
APOCALYPSE jumps up off the arena floor!
CAI II hopes for a crushing shot.
Shot punctures the lower back and just misses the kidney! (+156 Damage)
CAI II whirls uncontrollably around APOCALYPSE.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD slams toward APOCALYPSE with bone-shattering force.
Stomach is torn open by the mighty blow! (+273 Damage)

R O U N D 8
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD slams down like a guillotine.
APOCALYPSE is knocked back several feet by the force of the blow to his abdomen! (+174 Damage)
R O U N D 9
CAI II makes a bashing attack with her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD tastes victory and inflicts magnificent damage on APOCALYPSE's shoulder! (+215 Damage)

R O U N D 10
CAI II looks at the crowd as she races around the battle field.
CAI II attempts to spear APOCALYPSE.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD connects with APOCALYPSE's tricep causing gigantic damage! (+294 Damage)

>> CAI II SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
R O U N D 11
APOCALYPSE flies right at his enemy.
APOCALYPSE attacks with an vicious uppercut.
APOCALYPSE tries to fake CAI II out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
APOCALYPSE smiles after the modest hit to CAI II's knee! (+72 Damage)
R O U N D 12
CAI II speeds like wild fire around her enemy.
CAI II tries to injure her opponent with her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
CAI II's MASTERWORK HALBERD tastes victory and inflicts mighty wounds on APOCALYPSE's waist! (+282 Damage)
APOCALYPSE speeds uncontrollably around the arena.
APOCALYPSE whips around with his off hand.
APOCALYPSE uses his WYRMBONE CESTUS to strike furiously at CAI II.
A mighty wound is opened on CAI II's ribs! (+88 Damage)

E N D O F M I N U T E 1
APOCALYPSE appears to be winning this duel!
R O U N D 13
CAI II can't take much more of this beating!!!
CAI II lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
APOCALYPSE unleashes a ferocious uppercut.
Great shot penetrates CAI II's thigh and shatters bone! (+61 Damage)

R O U N D 14
CAI II tries to stick APOCALYPSE with her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
CAI II lands a strike on APOCALYPSE's upper arm creating crippling wounds! (+185 Damage)

APOCALYPSE seeks to stab his opponent with his WYRMBONE CESTUS.
With a beastly thrust CAI II's lower arm is mangled as the weapon enters and is then retracted! (+92 Damage)
CAI II runs forward ferociously hacking at APOCALYPSE with her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
CAI II is aiming at APOCALYPSE's midsection.
CAI II connects with her MASTERWORK HALBERD inflicting towering injuries! (+185 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
R O U N D 15
CAI II hurtles madly around APOCALYPSE.
CAI II thrusts with the bladed tip of her MASTERWORK HALBERD.
Piercing shot to APOCALYPSE's solar plexus! (+130 Damage)
APOCALYPSE's ass is saved just in time to avoid certain death from CAI II!
The fight lasted 2 minutes & 32 seconds!
Cai Ii Is Awarded:
0 XP

oedi
09-19-2012, 11:32 AM
http://s19.postimage.org/bkfof6m8j/koking.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

this is what KO is for;)

sevenseas
09-19-2012, 12:57 PM
hahahaha damn straight.

Dainoji
09-20-2012, 01:41 AM
Haha, nice! I hate being on the receiving end of those, but love giving them!

sevenseas
09-24-2012, 02:13 AM
R O U N D 1
>> PESTILENCE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> SILVER BACK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
SILVER BACK flashes madly back and forth.
SILVER BACK's WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER twists into a devastating slash.
SILVER BACK looks to seriously damage PESTILENCE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
With a magnificent and bloody hit to the lower thigh PESTILENCE grabs the devastated area and hops around the arena...the crowd erupts in laughter! (+1293 Damage)

PESTILENCE watches as the ground comes rushing up to meet him after the wicked strike!
PESTILENCE has taken some slight damage from this fight!
SILVER BACK looks at the crowd as he speeds around the battle field.
SILVER BACK leaps forward using his sharp WYRMBONE ZWEIHANDER to punish PESTILENCE.
SILVER BACK aims for PESTILENCE's weapon arm.
The blow to PESTILENCE's arm lands with freakish force! (+1730 Damage)

PESTILENCE tries to give up!!!
PESTILENCE lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
PESTILENCE attempts to strike from the ground.
PESTILENCE whirls his cruel EPIC CLUB in a deadly arc toward SILVER BACK.
A massive wound is opened on SILVER BACK's side! (+237 Damage)

SILVER BACK curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
PESTILENCE readies a strike from the ground.
PESTILENCE uses his EPIC CLUB to carve a path of destruction.
Internal organs are mashed by the beastly shot! (+284 Damage)
SILVER BACK pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
SILVER BACK has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!
R O U N D 2
PESTILENCE gets back up!
SILVER BACK howls as his finishing blow is intercepted by the Enforcer!
The roar of the arena can be heard for miles!
The fight lasted 11 seconds!

I'm so proud of my boy!

Prinny
09-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Kindof on the late side but damn oedi nice 1 xD
Laharl can't seem to get past him so I might need to try go for a knockout aswell since the lowest he got King was 1600 Health xD