PDA

View Full Version : Unimpressive Feat

Team Kaos
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Death Faction hit the trifecta today. Spiritual Pain, Resurrection and Messiah all killed by the weapons of rage's.

Spiritual Pain suffers a 501 Rampage

Resurrection takes a 456 point Rampage blast followed up by a 649 finale

Messiah escaped the Rampage but suffered the same fate of death by being matched swing for swing (6 for Messiah, 5 for Limpy) despite having 20% more agility and a weapon 2 1/2 times faster.

Dehodem
07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Yea sometime rool of faith don't go our way...

Tomorrow is an other day my friend, what else to say...

Apoca1ypse
07-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Resurrection takes a 456 point Rampage blast followed up by a 649 finale

felt good man :D though 649 damage when you're only on 60hp seems excessive.

then again, each time i fight delta & co. i need one of those. dude just wont go down till he's in the neg. makes me sad when i get him down to 50hp and then he beats me down with a flurry of blows :(

edit - rarg just fired off a rematch. i doubt lightning will strike twice though

edit 2 - i guess lord's fury decided to jump in instead. rarg was nice and spared him the visit to the temple :P

Team Kaos
07-12-2011, 02:26 PM
felt good man though 649 damage when you're only on 60hp seems excessive.

then again, each time i fight delta & co. i need one of those. dude just wont go down till he's in the neg. makes me sad when i get him down to 50hp and then he beats me down with a flurry of blows

War's have the Grim determination and Combat Instincts skills. Just another wonder how Rage's are capable of generating so much power beyong their regular beginning power when they are all but defeated.

Dainoji
07-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Just another wonder how Rage's are capable of generating so much power beyong their regular beginning power when they are all but defeated.

Blood Drunk
If your gladiator's opponent has less then a third of his health left, your gladiator's Offensive power increases as he looks to finish the fight.

Ragers are berserkers and if you know your history you'll know that the viking berserkers were feared for their ability to go into battle and wreak havok even with mortal wounds inflicted upon them. Some suspect they ate a special root that grew in their area before battle that had similar properties as pcp or angle dust. Maybe rage managers pass that out before arena battles. I know I do!

Here is another:
Overwhelming Presence
Increases your gladiator's Offensive power.

Team Kaos
07-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Ahh...I see, more skills that stack....hmm

Apoca1ypse
07-12-2011, 08:18 PM
no skills for longevity though :P

Team Kaos
07-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Longevity?? Who needs that when you can land 500-600 point shots every couple rds......I don't see many Rage's passing out

Dehodem
07-13-2011, 05:27 AM
no skills for longevity though :P

Totaly aggre whit Kaos there, sry Apocal1ypse rage were never about going to distance in a fight unlike the war and they will never be.

Dainoji
07-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Longevity?? Who needs that when you can land 500-600 point shots every couple rds......I don't see many Rage's passing out

Passed out to Cypress this turn. ;)

Team Kaos
07-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Cypress also has 40 points more in stamina then thunder lips. 103-63 is a pretty big margin. Most gladiators will be passing out if they don't take him out.

Plus Thunder Lips Beserk mode and Cypress' low activity is a massive difference.
A bad match up for the thunder vage..though you did get him down to about 250 HP from his starting 1400+