PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator killed--but won the fight?????

GorbagGutripper
12-10-2010, 03:09 PM
GLORKORG conservatively moves back and forth.
GLORKORG seeks to pummel his adversary.
CORNBREAD's shield moves quickly to intercept the bulk of GLORKORG's flailing attack!
There are scattered boos after the disappointing strike to the arm. (+16 Damage)
CORNBREAD falls to the ground with tears in his eyes and begs the mighty GLORKORG to spare his impotent life!
A few talent scouts jot down a couple of things!
The fight lasted 2 minutes & 35 seconds!Glorkorg Is Awarded:
79 XP

This is Day 14....I had a little gold, so I was able to raise my gladiator from the dead, but his record is correct 6-5-0. But he is listed as in a freshly dug plot and is not listed in the fight list at all HALP!!!! Know he is going to have horrible stats for a few, but as he was never killed in the first place.....not sure what I should do. Pretty sure it is a bug. If you need the whole fight I can send it to you Nate.

Also not sure, but created a gladiator this morning before I went to work (ie 4 am MST 12-10-10). Glorkorg does not have a day 15 listed under his fights, but my new gladiator Snotshot does. So assuming that Glorkorg was killed day 15, but again, no fight is listed in the arena OR for Glorkorg. Has anyone else created a second gladiator yet?

Nate
12-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi GorbagGutripper,

I'll look into this and let you know what I find.

Thanks!

-Nate-

GorbagGutripper
12-11-2010, 04:06 AM
Thanks Nate! Think we figured it out....as Glorkorg got creamed in his Arena Challenge..saw a gravestone, but as was going to be late for work didnt really check into it...so that explains his death...and assuming that I didnt revive him until after Turn 15 ran, would also explain why no fight result etc. Guess those Challengers can send you under!