PDA

View Full Version : The Vage has done it

Team Kaos
07-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Congrats to Thunder Vage AKA Thunder Lips. After a long road he finally gained the crown from Team Kaos. In undeniable fashion I might add. Well done.

Now all you need to do is keep those 5 achievement slots racked up and king you will be.
A big investment and a big reward. Well done.
Now you just need to show just how good the Vage is by staying there.

Congrats....

Dehodem
07-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Well done indeed, but solstice and other team kaos awsome glads who knows what the future will be.

Stil grats, Thunder lips is fearsome!

Dainoji
07-11-2011, 12:20 PM
I'd like to thank my parents for bringing me into this world and then selling me into slavery, I'd like to thank the gods for having the foresight to allow my parents to sell me into slavery, I'd like to thank Sylvester Stallone for giving me a chance to show what I can do in Rocky 3 and I'd like to thank my master for buying me, shackling me and forcing me to fight in the arena to the delight of blood thirsty mobs!

Today is truly a special day, for it is the first day in a very loooooooong time a Rager has sat on the throne! Royalty and the all the trappings that come along with it doesn't suit my ilk, so I welcome all to come and try and knock me off this thing before I tear it down and rebuild it from the bones of the fallen!

Thunder Lips

Dainoji
07-11-2011, 01:18 PM
well...that was short lived. In the infamous words of Arnold: "I'll be back!"

Team Kaos
07-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Today is truly a special day, for it is the first day in a very loooooooong time a Rager has sat on the throne! Royalty and the all the trappings that come along with it doesn't suit my ilk, so I welcome all to come and try and knock me off this thing before I tear it down and rebuild it from the bones of the fallen!

It's a lot easier becoming champion then staying champion. Heck, Solstice managed to fall into 4th already...the ranking system is pretty whack....

Dainoji
07-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I think past victories count less than current ones which would explain why a gladiator like Moon Child with a good overall winning percent can drop in the rankings if he starts to lose more in the present. It's just a guess, but it would partially explain things.

Team Kaos
07-11-2011, 02:23 PM
It makes sense, but there needs to be some type of point system.
Solstice for instance, was champion so long and has about 100 more wins then most others..he had to have some type of distance on everyone else...but behold he falls into 4th place in a matter of a couple fights.
I just think as i have said plenty of times we need some type of transparency in the ranking system..so it can be understood.

aldowyn
07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
On the topic of the ranking system, I think it's pretty complicated. Pretty sure it takes into account the level and ranks of all the opponents you faced, and maybe even how easily you won particular fights. Pretty sure kills boost you up, too.

My first glad is 17-1, and is ranked 186 in the pit fighters bracket, and one with and 18-1 record is way up at 43. He has a kill, I don't (yet)

I guess it just depends.

Team Kaos
07-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Thats the point..why are we guessing on how ranking works...and why is it it a secret...there should be some sort of awareness of how it works. That's my peeve.

Dehodem
07-11-2011, 07:39 PM
YEa interesting system,

Base upon the rank your in and the differential of the rank of the opponent you beat.

Nice math there and working on it.

Love this game finaly some chalenge (mathwise).

Ty Nate!