PDA

View Full Version : Buy back system flaw

Dehodem
07-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi Nate and ty for the buy back system,

Just to let u know that u can buy back skill lvl that will put you in position where you can invest in further row of tree skill whitout meting the requirment.

Like me

I bougt back 3 lvl 1 skill and that put me in position where i still have acces to higher skill (that need 10 point at least in previous row).

So mabye u could block further investment in higher tree intil u meet the previous requirment or simply unable buy back when u dont meet higher requirment.

MAbye this is ok and won't realy affect the game play, mabye even it was intended idk. I am just letteing you know it that all.

Begining skills are very good anyway so i don't think it will realy affect that much the game anyway

Nate
07-06-2011, 10:46 AM
As long as you have the requisite trains invested in the tree for a particular skill you should be able to train in it. Without the buy back system the rows are locked until you have enough trains from the rows above it, but if you already unlocked a row and have trains invested into it and then buy back trains in the row above it, it is possible you could still satisfy the requirement (i.e. This skill needs X trains) for skills in the new row. If you however buy back enough trains as to no longer meet that requirement you will no longer be able to train in those skills but will keep however many trains you currently have in them.

Hope that clears things up.

Arkham
07-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Someone find out if you drop signature move, if it re rolls your move. because that would be awesome.

Nate... THANKS.

Dehodem
07-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Perfect Nate ty.

Dainoji
07-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Someone find out if you drop signature move, if it re rolls your move. because that would be awesome.

Nate... THANKS.

I very much doubt it.