PDA

View Full Version : Signature move remodling.

Dehodem
07-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi again Nate,

This time little chat on SM.

This skill should be redone and clarify.

First : Player should be able to PICK the move they want to trigger whit it AND we need better description. Specialy on blind that seem to be completly useless compare to teh other 4 move.

I will gladly pick and ake a blinder bluid if i know WHAT blind is doing and could build an incredicle deffensive parry-blinder.

Of couse we can guess but tha crap and i am all about math.

To maximise the game play and technical acpect and diversity of this game you need to clarify effects and plz change some of the way skills work.

All of the effects of SM should be about even and a choice.

You could also change the duration of some to balance the power of some effect

(stun max 1 round, knock down 2 and blind 3 cause less effective.............)

There a lot of way i could be balance but they (like ALL OTHERS SKILLS) ned more precise descriptions and be able to activate the one u want.

Nate
07-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Some games give you all the cards up front, others you are dealt all your cards face down and then some give you cards face up and face down. Pit of War is the latter.

Dehodem
07-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Humm i understand and i respect you point of view,

But at least couldn't we know exactly HOW each effect is affecting the opponent so we build accordly around the effect we will trigger using SM. I'il like to chose the move but i don't realy mind having a permenent random one assigned , as long as i can buld correctly around it.

Could you at least add description on effect (stun, can not defend, on the ground............)

Mabye in a section, under the stun, ground logo in battle or....?

That would be nice.

Ty again for the quick respond

Lunarion199
07-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Well I would say predictability would decrease the game-life. I got overjoyed when one of my glads got 'disarm' and equally disappointed when another one that was looking promising got 'stun'. But I would still want the game to be as it is. Now with the skill-unlearn system I will redistribute some of my skills. It will take few more months to see its effect. This very thing has kept my interest in the game alive. One might perhaps also want us to be able to choose the amounts of base stats while purchasing a slave. But I would prefer looking in the slave market each day till I encounter the slave I see some future in. I do not know when I will find one. But that itself will keep my interest alive.
This game is different from others in that it has partially given us power to build glads per our choice while having kept few things out of our control which is rather good.

Dehodem
07-06-2011, 03:15 PM
??
desapointd whit stun...jesus, i pray all night for a guys whit stun

Anyway, i understand that some don't like to calculate and maximise their character base on math and that ok.

Everyone have the right to their own opinion.

(but i'il still love to be able to chose! or at least know the exact effect of each effect on offense and def)