PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding wound and weapon choice?

Dehodem
07-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Hi all,

I have been doing stats for a while now and i come to the conclusion that each type of weapons have differents kind of effect.

Blade :seem to do a lots of bleeding damage specially
Exotic : some blood too, but less often than blade (more disarm)
2 handed : lots of serious injury knock down stun (depend on king).
Mace : Lots of knock down, stun,attack power reduction, less bleeding of all (about none)

Can anyone tell me more about this, cause the different strategies of build here could change A LOT not only on skills but mostly depending on weapon choice.

In fact it make a lot of sens based on the king bashing slashing lunging of attack u making, but i didnt read on this in close to any tread so if some can comment this ill appreciate.

OF COUSE

All weapon can do all effect, the % of some effect seem to be in direct relation whit some kind of weapons (higher %).

Team Kaos
07-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes, each weapon does do it's own type of damage, but you also need to factor in the type of style being used. A Slasher will will cause a lot more bleeding then a lunger. Also, an exotic cestus draws the most blood of any weapon by far.

I'm not sure about what weapon stuns the most, I have seen lots of blades stun just as well as any other weapon and perhaps even more. But it is hard to calculate since some gladiators benefit from the iron jaw skill.

eternal shadow
07-05-2011, 08:37 AM
with two handed weapons the hammers give serious injuries the most

Dehodem
07-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Yea i see,

Cause i tried GV at lvl 4 whit 1-h hammer and so far i dont think i saw any blood ...still 1h hammer on theatric is wanderfull. But i got some lost point there that gonna hurt i think in the long run...

For 2 handed yes the hammer shown the most stunning effect so far statisticly.

what about 1h axe are they like hammer ? Do they spill more blood?