PDA

View Full Version : Anger Dropping

Dainoji
06-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Shall we go for the hat trick? You might want to reconsider not using all your achievement slots or you're likely to find yourself down with Moon Child! ;)

Team Kaos
07-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Shall we go for the hat trick? You might want to reconsider not using all your achievement slots or you're likely to find yourself down with Moon Child!

You were saying?

Bring the Thunder Vage on, I'll take my chances against a 50% winner even with only 1 or 2 slots used...or none. Just don't cry when Solstice and Power Slave take turns and begin to pound the crap out of him.

Dainoji
07-01-2011, 01:16 PM
You were saying?

Bring the Thunder Vage on, I'll take my chances against a 50% winner even with only 1 or 2 slots used...or none. Just don't cry when Solstice and Power Slave take turns and begin to pound the crap out of him.

Our mini-series stands at 2-2 and as a wise man once said even a broken watch is correct twice a day. Let's see who's the broken watch. ;)

Team Kaos
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
No fear here, I guess it's my turn to crow for the trifecta. Bring it on !!!!

Dainoji
07-02-2011, 01:29 AM
No fear here, I guess it's my turn to crow for the trifecta. Bring it on !!!!

Guess you should have feared! Shall I help you find a good watch repairman?

I'll cross Anger Droppings off the list and look to higher ground for a challenge! I, unlike you will have a healthy amount of fear and respect since Rage vs Theatrics matchups tend to see the silly little actors with the advantage...let's see if we can change that and usher in a new era.

I fight for all my Rage brethren out there and this latest victory was for all of you! Let's shower the crowd with the body parts of our enemies and remind everyone why we are the most exciting to watch fight on the sands!

[Since you are likely slack jawed and stunned with disbelief, this is your cue to start talking about how your other guys will beat me senseless]

Team Kaos
07-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I think the boys and I, are just getting a bit tired at the top. Perhaps we have been looking down for too long. But yes..you have stirred the stable and the whips fly again with purpose.
Sometimes it is best to let the dragon sleep and not make so much noise within its keep.

Dainoji
07-03-2011, 01:40 PM
I think the boys and I, are just getting a bit tired at the top. Perhaps we have been looking down for too long. But yes..you have stirred the stable and the whips fly again with purpose.
Sometimes it is best to let the dragon sleep and not make so much noise within its keep.

Sweet Baby Jesus, I do believe that was a 3-0 sweep of Power Slave, you want me to send my trainers over there to help whip your boys into shape?

I guess it is now down to Solstice for top honors. A worthy champion and a worthy opponent. Let's give the crowd a series for the ages!

And while I'm at it, a big up to Chuck Norris for taking the top spot in the Champion's bracket!

Apoca1ypse
07-03-2011, 05:14 PM
:( Karn went up a bracket before i could get the award for 7 consecutive 1st places. would have probably had it if the achievement was out a week or 2 ago. oh well.

lets see if chuck can do it :P