PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Team/Lil Ludis

Team Kaos
06-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Since you and Team Kaos/Death Faction face off multiple times every round, I thought I'd throw it out there that from here on I will not be investing into achievement awards.
Wasting 180 trophies a week per team just to maintain a top spot that gets my team(s) nothing other then keeping you under me is a bit to much.

So I will continue to invest in new gear as they level up, but the achievement system just isn't worth the expense to me since being #1 doesn't reward anything.
I guess I have been on top long enough to perhaps take a step back and let someone else lead the way if they can if they are willing to invest in the achievement system to top my guys.

I left the door open...you just gotta open it now....if you can.

CaineDeSoulis
06-29-2011, 07:27 PM
i'd suggest keeping solstice buffed but i made the point that keeping achievements all unlocked and set on whole teams. Is just far to expensive i made this point at an earlier post and was scoffed at lol.

crow
06-30-2011, 03:04 AM
I have experimented in the new achievement system over the last couple of weeks. I plan on from here on out just using the first slot which costs just 2800 gold for the week. Other than that, I am not planning on using the others. Just don't see the benefit *except the 250 added health points, really helps in the arena challenge fights.

Warmonger
07-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I think I'm going to have to cut back as well. I went from having a huge surplus of gold to having 402 right this second. And the bonus slots past the first 2 are even worse with the escalating trophy costs.

Dainoji
07-01-2011, 01:26 PM
i'd suggest keeping solstice buffed but i made the point that keeping achievements all unlocked and set on whole teams. Is just far to expensive i made this point at an earlier post and was scoffed at lol.

I wouldn't say you were scoffed at but your oversimplification and erroneous comment was corrected because you were implying that the added health achievements meant you had to knock your opponent out to win which certainly isn't true and it was pointed out that the two biggest health buffs could be had for gold only. :)