PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE!!! ALL STAR Voting!!

Team Kaos
06-22-2011, 05:38 PM
I'd like to start up a little All-Star shout out thread.

Thought it would be cool if everyone would vote for 3 opponent gladiators (MUST NOT BE THEIR OWN) and see if we could put together of some of the most respected gladiators.

Doesn't matter if your in Legends, Elite or Pit Fighters, just vote for 3 of your toughest opponents and lets' see what we come up with.

List the Gladiator, Stable Name, and Ladder Group (Pit Fighters, Elite, Legends, etc)

I'll start it off here are my top 3

Echo Alpha Team Legends
Cypress Lil Ludis Legends
Laphroaig Holy Trinity Champions

For me, I hate facing these guys

Fio Bellum
06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
For me the 3 I dread most as I can guarantee a loss are

Sliver Lil Ludis Champions
Bloodbath II Deep Hurting Champions
Summit Lil Ludis Legends

crow
06-23-2011, 03:40 AM
As I think back to when I started, the guy that I hated running into, and the first person I ever used avoids on was Fumble Fu (Rubicon) Champions. Anyone running through the upper tier of the ladders will eventually have to face that beast.

As for All Stars
Theatrics-Solstice-Team Kaos- Easy choice, bottom line he has been the most dominant gladiator in the game. 77% wins- all the while being in the top 5 ranked in the game (usually #1 overall)
War-Spiritual Pain-Team Kaos- The hardest glad for any of my boys to beat. I can't even remember the last time I won one on him.
Rage-Thunder Lips-Pirate Booty- The epitome of how a Rage should be run, hits HARD, and often. And the last Rage to ever be ranked #1 overall.

Warmonger
06-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Going entirely on feeling since I don't keep good track of matchups and I don't have the scribe, I'd say:

Spiritual Pain/Death Faction/Legends
Solstice/Team Kaos/Legends
Lord's Fury/Death Faction/Champions

Dainoji
06-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Solstice was always tough, Alpha II was a pain in the ass recently and Echo has proven to be worrisome.