PDA

View Full Version : Prey

CaineDeSoulis
06-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Prey has just won his 95 fight in a row in the black market. 45 from 6-21 and 50 today 6-23. currently the #1 juggernaut preparing to take the champion bracket by storm.he's definitely one of the most promising young gladiators out there and arguably better than my legend. Defeating Bird of Prey (his obvious inspiration) at level 21 by out landing him on hist first attempt.planning on upgrading his weapons at 25 and then all equipment at level 30 and then all equipment every 5 levels after that.

Team Kaos
06-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Nice design, even nicer record so far. Just don't get to cocky, Bird of Prey is not all to difficult to defeat for the fast War's and majority of "good" Theatrics.
I love the fast Rage's who can slash off multiple swings out the gate, but the medium the Theatrics wear and the heavy armor and the War's can take a lot away from the small weapon power.
He is then prone to a slew of attacks from the fast War's and counter attack from the Theatrics who shred through the leather and cause huge bleeding vs that lack of armor.

Good Luck with him, he looks fun.

CaineDeSoulis
07-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Prey is about to take his 3rd 1st place win in the black market he's won over 200 fights with a sole loss in the pits. is currently 24th in the champions being a top mover for his entire time there so far.

CaineDeSoulis
07-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Currently training the Stables of Team Kaos and Death Faction

Active Gladiators under ownership: Solstice, Moon Child, Power Slave, Anger Rising,
Aurora, Spiritual Pain, Lords Fury(killed by prey day 429), Resurrection, Messiah, Almighty Power

14 levels and 300 health separate prey and lords fury...welp that's one down lets see if prey can get resurrection before he gets to high to challenge. then your other gladiators kaos.

Prey is currently the champion of the champion's bracket losing 3 fights in the time spent in said bracket. prey's coming to help thunder lips :D

CaineDeSoulis
07-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Prey just recieved the title PIT CHAMP is there anyone else with this title? five 1st place victories in the black market

Team Kaos
07-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I certainly do not, I rarely venture into black market bouts anymore.

Warmonger
07-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Er...maybe? I don't if he had 5 #1s, but I know Recycler F had placed in it a bunch of times. I didn't really keep track though since the reward is kinda lame and he's since been...liquidated.

Dainoji
07-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Er...maybe? I don't if he had 5 #1s, but I know Recycler F had placed in it a bunch of times. I didn't really keep track though since the reward is kinda lame and he's since been...liquidated.

Oh come on, I hardly consider a green, blue or purple reward lame for the cost of a few gold and some time. It might not be an upgrade if your guy is already pimped but I think it is still good nonetheless!

Edit: Are you talking about the achievement award? I haven't really looked at those, but the title sounds cool.

Warmonger
07-13-2011, 04:10 PM
I didn't mean the pit rewards. I meant the achievement. As in I wasn't really keeping track how many times he'd won vs. placing 2nd/3rd or not placing.

CaineDeSoulis
07-14-2011, 12:31 AM
yea i just meant the title award the best stat award for the pit is winning 3rd place because its a small health boost

Apoca1ypse
07-14-2011, 01:12 AM
prey is crazy fast. love him, yet hate fighting him :P

CaineDeSoulis
07-14-2011, 03:31 AM
yea he pretty much eats 2 handers for breakfast. he's lost to granious a few times tho damn counterattack literally i'll hit him like 3 times and granious would unload 10-11 unanswered shots even tho my speed is much greater. luckily the changes to that fight stratagy will help immensely tit for tat hits will be hard but not as bad as i hit a few then he hits 10 i hit a few then he hits 10 lol

CaineDeSoulis
07-15-2011, 01:24 PM
damn you granious! you had five health before i passed out :/ as soon as 2 more training points hit and he's a master of swords prey will best you you constant road block

CaineDeSoulis
08-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Prey is trying a new strategy lemme know what beta thinks

CaineDeSoulis
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
just letting you know prey is gunning for solstice at 5am prepare yourself