PDA

View Full Version : able to do an account reset?

Apoca1ypse
12-09-2010, 05:22 AM
not quite a suggestion, but is there a way to reset my account?

i stuffed around when i first started playing this game, and did some silly things because i didnt really know what i was doing; mainly squander all my trophies on NPC arena fights because i didnt realise it cost trophies to do a rematch on the same day (i dont think i saw a note about it on the pop-up, and the only indicator was the symbol next to "FIGHT") and i bollocksed up some things with my character build too.

i know that it'll smooth out in the long run, but i would much rather a reset, now that i know what i'm doing. (i'm not particularly keen on making a bogus email address to make a new profile)

Team Kaos
12-09-2010, 07:03 AM
"i stuffed around when i first started playing this game, and did some silly things because i didnt really know what i was doing; mainly squander all my trophies on NPC arena fights because i didnt realise it cost trophies to do a rematch on the same day (i dont think i saw a note about it on the pop-up, and the only indicator was the symbol next to "FIGHT") and i bollocksed up some things with my character build too.

i know that it'll smooth out in the long run, but i would much rather a reset, now that i know what i'm doing. (i'm not particularly keen on making a bogus email address to make a new profile) "

Sorta like getting bailed out on a defaulted mortgage........
save the people that made mistakes......and give nothing to those that did the right thing
Just my 2 cents...I don't like it. Unless it's availalble to EVERYONE.

Apoca1ypse
12-09-2010, 01:59 PM
fair call. i'd only started playing this game ~3hrs before that post, that's all.

i guess that the 1st post is part of the joys of being a pedant... :(

Nate
12-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey Apoca1ypse,

First of all welcome to the Pit! To answer your questions, there is not a reset option per se, however there is a way you can basically do it.

1) Go to the Bank and get some trophies, if that is not within your budget then click on the link about free trophies and find an offer to your liking, there are many offers that cost you nothing but still award you with trophies.

2) Sell your gladiator

3) Buy a new gladiator

At this point you are basically reset aside from your team record, but you being so new I don't think it should really be too big of an issue.

Good Luck!

-Nate-

P.S. If this becomes a huge request I could see offering it to everyone but there aren't any plans to do so right now.

Apoca1ypse
12-09-2010, 04:39 PM
No worries Nate.

i'll take my cup of concrete and if it still bugs me later i'll probably hit up the bank