PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Dainoji
06-17-2011, 01:29 PM
I think Thunder Lips has died 4 or 5 times in the last week...I'd like to take this time to apologize to my fellow Ragers out there for not pulling my weight. I intend to have a long talk with Thunder Lips and make him keenly aware that the salt mines await him if he doesn't snap out of it!

Team Kaos
06-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Don't worry, looks like Summit has been attempting to keep with you, I don't remember the last time either of you weren't red.

Maybe it's time to retire em and start anew....my guys wouldn't mind not facing either of ya's anymore.

crow
06-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Don't worry, looks like Summit has been attempting to keep with you, I don't remember the last time either of you weren't red.

Maybe it's time to retire em and start anew....my guys wouldn't mind not facing either of ya's anymore.

Actually Summit has not been killed in the arena in awhile, since solstice last week. But he dies daily fighting Stonez. The temple healer is tired of seeing him.

Dainoji
06-18-2011, 03:45 PM

Oh no, you don't get off that easy, You'll always have the joy of knowing that at anytime Thunder will strike and one your guys may fall. It's the least I can do. :)