PDA

View Full Version : slave market

oedi
06-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Id like to see one free turn over of the slaves each day instead of the automatic one.
That to be able to stay with one really good slave for some time, until its room in your stable to take him in.
Or alternatively be able to buy slaves, and just keep them until you got room in your stable to train them. Maybe against some gold upkeep to pay for feeding?

Lastly id like to say i dont see any reason for keeping the stable limit to only 5 gladiators.

Dirtymeat
10-15-2011, 11:59 AM
I would also like to see on update to the slave market done, and I suggest better slaves, no slaves under 980 gold should be shown, or to have a back room for special stock of slaves that can be accessed like the blacksmith chamber of power, where you can find real monsters with an average of 70-99 in all stats.

I also think that slaves should be rotated every 12 hours, and not every 24 hours.

Whats the point of upgrading your stables for another gladiator when you never get any good ones to buy?

Also where are the female slaves that were talked about my men are lonely.

Eric
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Also where are the female slaves that were talked about my men are lonely.

They're CUMMING!!!!

Prinny
10-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Female slaves are for a later update probably when the Shadow & Myst school will also be added and my bet is that will be either november or december but that's just my guess ;)

The lesser gold glads might be worthless but it does help from flooding the game with high gold glads.

A special place with real monsters of glads also sounds like a bad idea like mentioned above thsi would flood the game with high gold glads and not only make the old glads underrated but would also make the standard of a normal slave much higher.

Upgrading your barracks is certainly worth it you can still take a decent glad and make him fight, once you find the glad you want: Sell the glad that was holding his spot, make a gold/jewel profit, buy the new glad.
As you can see it is still clearly usefull.

Edit: Don't know if others will agree with me but: Give managers the option to make gladiators Male/Female like a title kind of field I would personally love to make some of my already existing glads female instead of male.

Cynaidh
11-16-2011, 03:46 AM
I think this is one of the largest problems in this game, its possible to spend 100's of trophies and not see a slave that's "worth" using according to the other forum posts that new managers are reading on these forums. I currently have 10 glad's that all cost 950-1100 gold to buy, and i am not sure how many trophies i spent getting them but I know I remember stretches where i would spend a couple hundred trophies and not see a single usable slave. I am in agreement with Dirtymeat, we have a chamber of power in the blacksmith where you can buy superior weapons, why not have the same thing for slaves, if i could spend 10-20 trophies to see three slaves that all have stats 950 or higher that would have made starting up a lot better in this game, you'd still have to spend trophies to flip threw them to get slaves who have the numbers in the right places but at least you wont pay a trophy to see a batch of slaves where the best one cost 800g and has a strength of 55. It should be a low development cost addition that would make the game a lot more new manager friendly. All you have to do is go read the top post in the newbie forums right now to see that new people are making 10-20 accounts just to try and get 1 decent glad, which just shows something is broken.