PDA

View Full Version : Achievement System

Team Kaos
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Pretty neat achievement system....something for every level. Very expansive.

But it still seems the ladder champions still get nothing for being #1.

Outside of bragging rights..the #1 gladiator is no different then the #2 or even the #500 gladiator.

A big letdown in that aspect.

Limpy
06-13-2011, 12:46 PM
I have a feeling we are getting this in it's maturing stages. In time I think there will be achievements for many more things that we are not seeing at this time.

Team Kaos
06-13-2011, 01:29 PM
I have a feeling we are getting this in it's maturing stages. In time I think there will be achievements for many more things that we are not seeing at this time.

No doubt about it, Nate has already said as much. I was figuring that some type of achievement recognition for the top gladiators would have been near the top of the list in the roll out. (and I'm not just talking about the legends, I speak for all the top of the ladder leaders)

The cheering that Solstice hears are becoming empty sounds.

Dainoji
06-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Pretty neat achievement system....something for every level. Very expansive.

But it still seems the ladder champions still get nothing for being #1.

Outside of bragging rights..the #1 gladiator is no different then the #2 or even the #500 gladiator.

A big letdown in that aspect.

I can remember the days of gaming when bragging rights were all the mattered...nobody asked for a prize or reward for getting the high score at the arcades, no sir, getting to put down your initials was reward enough! I also remember walking to school barefoot uphill... :P

oedi
06-14-2011, 04:08 AM
I must agree that this is a pretty neat achievment system, but i dont like the way its designed to drain my thropies. But i like finishing tasks and goals, so i might even do some pit fights again.
I also agree with team kaos that the top gladiator in each ladder should get some kind of reward. Dont think ive played any similar game without a reward for being #1. Atm i cant see any obvious reason for challenging for top spot.