PDA

View Full Version : Surrender Skill Points

Arkham
06-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Please please PLEASE put something in where a warrior (pay even) can surrender the points he placed in a particular skill. I'm fine with no skill point refunds, etc. Just let the slave train up again as he earns points.

My fat fingers often click the skill next to the one I mean to when using my IPhone, and how that they are capped out, those 'one point here and one point there' mistakes are making me miserable!

I also have learned a lot and hate to recycle my gladiators that I have grown attached to.

Nate
06-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi Arkham,

That is actually on my todo list that I hope to introduce here in the near future, so hang tight.

-Nate-

Lunarion199
06-13-2011, 02:12 AM
Thanks a lot, Nate; even I would appreciate this. Even if you put a cap on how many skill points we can surrender per lifetime of a slave or even require gold/trophies to reset skill points that will be fine.

oedi
06-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Something like this would really be appreciated. And for the record things like this is what id like to pay for. I dont mind at all to pay administration costs. What i dont like is when to much of my game startegy depends on how i pay for playing. But i accept that micro payments is the modern way to do things, instead of a turn based payment as an old timer like my self prefer.