PDA

View Full Version : Champions Ladder Champion

Team Kaos
06-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Does everyone feel a little better..there is no Team Kaos/Death Faction gladiator sitting on the cozy chair.

I'm just gonna find it interesting to see how often the champion changes until everyone begins to graduate.
Solstice did set a mighty precedent sitting atop for such a length of time...both overall and continuous. With Moon Child, Power Slave, Spiritual Pain and Anger Rising getting some time in too. Oh and the 12 hours of glory for Thunder Vage...not since when the Meatbags were still active has there been a reign of more then 12 hours that wasn't a Team Kaos/Death Faction gladiator.

So go for the glory..the cozy Champions chair has been relinquished...lets see who can keep it the longest.
Just don't forget about Moon Child and Lords Fury lurking around

Dainoji
06-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. ;)

Fio Bellum
06-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Legends is aptly named for the 3 top gladiators even if they are from the one school. For the rest of us mere peons hopefully we will one day attain your greatness or at least hack your account and sell off the assets and surreptitiously make ourselves great lol.:D

Team Kaos
06-08-2011, 06:32 AM
You guys are so sensitive....all I was merely saying was I intend to enjoy the show in the Champions ladder. Although Alpha Team/Lil Ludis seems to have set himself up in the top spots already. I will find it enjoyable to watch the development of the Champions Champion and see if there will be any dominant gladiator.

That's all....you can now all get your diapers changed.......Jeez

Arkham
06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Meh. I'll be rerolling my top 2 as I get new meat worth the time. In my ignorance, I missed the 100 point skill cap. All those points wasted on fat fingers on my iphone are lost, and I didn't really have a plan. At least Eternal is salvageable.