PDA

View Full Version : Bug in skill tree

yawa
06-06-2011, 01:21 AM
I'v notice that skill tree have a huge bug. I have 35% to train in weapon mastery from 6 to 7 lvl and this is last point I must put in.
I spend already I think almost 15 or more points from tavern and figths and nothing... no lvl up.
And plz don't tell me that I have bad luck becouse this is impossible. 15 or more try's and no lvl up... sth. must go wrong.

Dainoji
06-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Ok, I won't tell you that you have bad luck, but I will tell you that it is possible. It's called "probabilities", there is a thread somewhere already on the forums regarding this but the short version is even with a 99% chance to do something one could theoretically never get it in their lifetime even if they tried multiple times per day or even second. The odds of that are very, very, very slim but possible. In your case trying 15 times to do something with a 35% chance doesn't seem strange at all. 35% says on average you should succeed 3.5 times out of ten. So, I guess I lied, I will tell you that you have hit a streak of bad luck. Keep trying! :)

Arkham
06-06-2011, 01:37 PM
There is no principle that a small number of observations will converge to the expected value or that a streak of one value will immediately be "balanced" by the others.