PDA

View Full Version : New races from far away lands to be offered in the slave market

Team Kaos
05-25-2011, 06:18 PM
New races from far away lands to be offered in the slave market

Sounds great...but it would even greater if I did not have to sell one of my gladiators to try one out. Any thoughts of allowing our stables to expand further then 5 gladiators.

Sythion
05-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Your gladiators are stupid wimps anyway.

Nate
05-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Sounds great...but it would even greater if I did not have to sell one of my gladiators to try one out. Any thoughts of allowing our stables to expand further then 5 gladiators.

There aren't any plans to increase the max size of a stable past 5 once new races are introduced however when a new school is released I'll take another look at it. There are plans to offer managers the option of retiring their gladiators after they have reached a certain level and placing them in the "Hall of Champions" inside their stable instead of selling them off to make room for new recruits. Whether retiring a gladiator offers any sort of benefit beyond freeing up a spot to train a new gladiator remains to be seen.

-Nate-

Team Kaos
05-30-2011, 06:04 PM
There are plans to offer managers the option of retiring their gladiators after they have reached a certain level and placing them in the "Hall of Champions" inside their stable instead of selling them off to make room for new recruits. Whether retiring a gladiator offers any sort of benefit beyond freeing up a spot to train a new gladiator remains to be seen.

An interesting twist could be the retired gladiator could unlock the "Trainer" option and becomes the stable trainer. The specialty, rank and fighting success of the retired (trainer) gladiator could directly benefit the new trainees and the better the record and rank of trainer would boost the learning and skill speed of his trainees.
Just an idea

oedi
06-14-2011, 04:21 AM
I guess new races from far away lands is nothing im going to be able to try out any time soon. Im very happy with the gladiators i got, and would be very reluctant to rotate anyone out. Maybe for a slave in the 1000 gold range, but ive already let 2 of those go because i didnt have any room.
Why not letting stables increase beond 5 members? Thats one of the things id be happy to pay for, even though its free to open up a new stable. Id love to run more gladiators but as it is now its just to impractical.