PDA

View Full Version : The Rage killer

Team Kaos
05-18-2011, 07:00 PM
In his last 3 bouts vs Thunder Vag, and the Lil Lupus/Alpo Team clan of Summit and Delta........Solstice AKA "The Rage Killer" has dealt out 2,435 damage and has received just 743 damage.

And Consecutive kills over Delta and Summit to boot.

He's 1 bad motha F.......na he's just simply "The Rage Killer"

Dainoji
06-03-2011, 04:00 PM
How's that Rage killing going for you? Do me a favor and clean the throne off for me, I should be home in a few days. :)

Dainoji
06-04-2011, 01:35 PM
haha, figures...

Team Kaos
06-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry....Did you say something?

Team Kaos
07-05-2011, 05:02 AM
I'll just refresh the thread for ya.....same thing happened last time you were feeling your oats...perhaps one day Thunder Vage will learn his place.

Dainoji
07-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I'll just refresh the thread for ya.....same thing happened last time you were feeling your oats...perhaps one day Thunder Vage will learn his place.

Actually I don't believe you've gotten that achievement yet otherwise you'd be sporting it. :)

Secondly, I tip my hat to your three victory sweep but as much as I can appreciate a top gladiator, and as much as I want to give you props, I just can't. You haven't won a single match without a gift from the Heavens. I pummeled you down to half your health with my fists after the disarm, imagine what that would have looked like if a weapon was in those hands. The fight before that you got lucky with a 2 round stun after having your ass handed to you, a few fights before that you managed to get another gift and knocked out Delta after he was crushing you into oblivion and so on and so forth is the story of Solstice. Normally luck runs out, but you seem to have an endless supply because it isn't skill winning those fights.

How exactly do your trainers get all those four leaf clovers up where the sun don't shine? Do you take it like a good slave or do you at least put up a little fight and pretend not to like it? Either way, I'm pretty sure that falls under the anti-doping rules! ;)

Don't worry sweet heart, I'll be right here smacking the rest of your team around in between taking shots at you.

Team Kaos
07-05-2011, 02:33 PM
That's pretty funny, considering Solstice uses not a single Irish Clover. And I think it's pretty safe to say being 228 wins over .500 and most impressively having only 90 losses in 409 bouts speaks for itself. Heck solstice has more wins over .500 then Thunder Vage has wins total.

You haven't won a single match without a gift from the Heavens

I thought you might go sour grapes on me like that, so I made a small adjustment to Solstice last nite....he ticked up 1 point in his Blood Lust just to make a point and what do you know.........a kill and and an ass kicking to follow.

I pummeled you down to half your health with my fists after the disarm, imagine what that would have looked like if a weapon was in those hands. The fight before that you got lucky with a 2 round stun after having your ass handed to you, a few fights before that you managed to get another gift and knocked out Delta after he was crushing you into oblivion and so on and so forth is the story of Solstice. Normally luck runs out, but you seem to have an endless supply because it isn't skill winning those fights.

Perhaps, its not luck...perhaps he's just that damn good!!

Dainoji
07-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Don't get me wrong, you're a worthy opponent unlike some of your brothers, but like I said earlier your victories usually come as gifts from above. I've followed your career and rarely do you win a knock down drag out fight, but such is your specialty I suppose, don't want to get your armor dirty and always want make it home in time for the opera. I'll have the boys back at the stable burning the midnight oil and let other top contenders take their shots for a few rounds and then I'll be back where you will no doubt be waiting.

Team Kaos
07-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Theatrics is not a specialty of Raging hulks trying to knock heads off necks with each swing. It is more of precision and crowd pleasing skill. Skewer the opponent
and watch them bleed out little at a time while keeping cool and most importantly making it look good.

Now if the Blow by Blow was more descriptive of the Theatrics skill...now that would be something.

But by all means..bring Thunder Vage back when you feel he's up to snuff...until further notice "The Rage Killer" will remain as
his title says..."The Legendary Champion"

Team Kaos
07-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Day 432
SOLSTICE places a heavy foot upon THUNDER LIPS's dead body in the center of the arena for all to see!

I'll have the boys back at the stable burning the midnight oil and let other top contenders take their shots for a few rounds and then I'll be back where you will no doubt be waiting.

Day 435
SOLSTICE places a heavy foot upon THUNDER LIPS's dead body in the center of the arena for all to see!

Maybe in a few more rounds.

Dainoji
07-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Maybe in a few more rounds.

SOLSTICE was humiliated by THUNDER LIPS. — 22 seconds

Yup.

Team Kaos
07-08-2011, 02:41 PM
1 for the Vage...5 for Solstice 2 kills. I believe the count is......and I think we can chalk this one up to lucky rolls, a cannot defend followed by a disarm...aahhh yeah..lucky rolls...and he kicks off a Sunder Armor, Rampage and...Feint in 4 swings.

But all in all...a win is a win and a loss is a loss...I just don't think you will be winning again anytime soon.

**ah yes..of course, at least 5 achievement slots filled too..whatcha running 2 strength, 1 health, and 2 attack?? I think I'm pretty close.

Dainoji
07-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I couldn't really hear you over the crowd chanting Thunder Lips's name. I'll send a piss boy over to your stable with a bed pan so you can voice your excuses into that. I'll also have him send my regards to Moon Child, my apologies Thunder Lips couldn't attend his funeral a few days back, he was busy mounting his skull on a spike in the trophy room...more towards the back of the room though since killing him isn't much of an accomplishment anymore.

Dainoji
07-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Haha, wow, a first hit stun and then a knockout. Whatever gods you pray to I want to join their temple too! I'd say don't count on that happening again, but with Solstice's track record I'm sure it will...I'll be back for more, I'll take my chances lighting won't strike twice in a row! :)

Team Kaos
07-09-2011, 04:58 AM
With that new gear you have Thunder Vage in he better start praying cause that's about the only chance he'll have in seeing a victory vs Solstice.

Im not gonna tell you how to run your boy...but did you forget he's a Rage?

Dainoji
07-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Well you know sometimes you have to think outside the box and shake things up a bit, time will tell. Until then, don't stop eating those four leaf clovers!

Dainoji
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Well, I have to admit, after another miracle first hit disarm followed up with a stun I thought it was all over, but in the end Thunder Lips just had more heart, something champions often times lose as their ego grows. Exciting fight nonetheless. To help ease the pain of your most recent loss, I've hired a pair of juggling midgets as entertainment at your stable this evening! :)

Team Kaos
07-09-2011, 08:51 PM
I've hired a pair of juggling midgets as entertainment at your stable this evening!

Ah, many thanks...the boys enjoyed the fools on your buck. When they were done they sent them on their way and charged about a dozen hoes to relax them for the am's on your bill.
Hope wasn't to much..they are used to the high life.

Dainoji
07-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Send my regards to Moon Child, maybe one day he'll get to sit with the big boys again, but you know how fickle life is in the arena, it's very much a "what have you done for me lately" kind of bitch and if I'm not mistaken Moon Child has been doing a lot of losing. I'll send a cart of ale over so he can drink his miseries away on my coin, it's the least I can do. ;)

Team Kaos
07-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Lots of talk from the barely over .500 guy. Oh by the way...Solstice AGAIN is #1.
Perhaps someday soon you can dance like a drunk one legged pirate with the Legends championship.
Those 12 hours of being champ must have really felt good? Or is it the months and months and months of not?