PDA

View Full Version : The boyz r geting bored

Team Kaos
05-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Lil Lemmings and Alpha Farts, sprinkle in a Thunder Vag here and a BloodTampon II there and it's the same ole fights over and over.

Lets get some of this new young blood down below in the action.

I'm putting my pom poms on for Zombie, Arkham, Briteron By, Spleen Rippers, Fio Bellum, and others.....to move on up....come get some...lets see some challenges.

On a side note...anyone take notice to this little guy creeping up the ladder.........Resurrection Death Faction 97 - 16 - 8 85.8%

Sythion
05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
There's always Kaosrage

Dainoji
05-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Lil Lemmings and Alpha Farts, sprinkle in a Thunder Vag here and a BloodTampon II there and it's the same ole fights over and over.

Lets get some of this new young blood down below in the action.

I'm putting my pom poms on for Zombie, Arkham, Briteron By, Spleen Rippers, Fio Bellum, and others.....to move on up....come get some...lets see some challenges.

On a side note...anyone take notice to this little guy creeping up the ladder.........Resurrection Death Faction 97 - 16 - 8 85.8%

Anger Rising getting bored of losing too?

Arkham
05-19-2011, 01:37 PM
I dread being matched against Team Kaos gladiators. Nothing like seeing
[my guy] - - - - - - - - [ok gear] VS [your guy] + + + + + + + + [best available gear + 4 levels]

I get excited when I get the fights end without a flawless victory on your part. Its like Bird of Prey all over again (except BOP is 10 levels lower than my 2-h rager and still kicks his ass).

Team Kaos
05-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah well, sometimes you just gotta take it on the chin...Thunder Vag laid a 3 rounder Cannot Defend and that was pretty much fight over for Anger.
But like a true teammate, Moon Child returned the favor and pounded the Vag and "masterfully whipped his ass".

Moon Child wanted to know if the Thunder Vag enjoyed it as much as he did.

Team Kaos
05-19-2011, 01:49 PM
dread being matched against Team Kaos gladiators. Nothing like seeing
[my guy] - - - - - - - - [ok gear] VS [your guy] + + + + + + + + [best available gear + 4 levels]

I get excited when I get the fights end without a flawless victory on your part. Its like Bird of Prey all over again (except BOP is 10 levels lower than my 2-h rager and still kicks his ass).

It's a bad matchup for Abomination vs Power Slave.

But it did seem Power Slave got in a couple quick Cannot Defends and a Stun..Hard to come back from those vs anyone...see above..

Arkham
05-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Moonchild vs Madness was equally humbling.

Dainoji
05-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Yeah well, sometimes you just gotta take it on the chin

Moonlighting on the side I see. Anger Rising's losses must really be taking a toll on your bottom line! I admire your dedication though to do whatever it takes to be the best! ;)

Team Kaos
05-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Moonlighting on the side I see. Anger Rising's losses must really be taking a toll on your bottom line! I admire your dedication though to do whatever it takes to be the best!

Didn't you know, that's where the big bucks are at.....pounding the Vag for all the admiring spectators is great for self esteem and makes you a god among the crowd, but doesn't pay for the Chamber of Power.
These days you gotta get down and dirty and do things you told your daddy you would never do to pay the bills. That armor is pricey you know....