PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games - Prize Pickup

Lunarion199
09-16-2022, 10:36 PM
Hi Nate,

My slave Lord Ozai (stable: The Moonguards) seems to be getting unlimited prizes in the blood games. After I pick the prize the "Prize Pick-Up" link does not disappear. Every time I click it, it gives me a new prize. Please have a look.

Edit: The link just now disappeared after I picked 4 prizes in a row.

Smallz
09-17-2022, 09:26 AM
Hey Lunarion,

Pretty cool of you to report this and keep things legit, Much respect,

Also nice to know your still active, i had wondered

Lunarion199
09-17-2022, 09:13 PM
yeah I keep coming to this game; it's still my favorite :-)

nice to know you are active in the forum too.. once this forum used to buzz with players; now many of them have left.. it needs to be revived imo...

Smallz
09-18-2022, 03:22 AM
I agree really enjoy the game, aside from the gold imbalance issues, its very good.

I also agree on the forms, i try and do guides, games etc to get some interest in them going, but so far not alot of response.

Smallz
09-25-2022, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately According to his profile Nate hasn't been active since 2021, I had messaged him in the past to see if he might be interested in new management, new gms, etc to keep the game going, but i have not had an response. I think we are flying on our own for the most part, which is a bummer cause this is a really great game.

Lunarion199
09-25-2022, 10:41 PM
That's so sad to hear.. I pray Nate is doing well. If not him then there should be someone in his place to keep this game alive. But I hope Nate hasn't left this game. I hope he returns someday...

Smallz
09-27-2022, 03:02 PM
Im with yah on that