PDA

View Full Version : so who is the most hated player in the pits?

LordOfTheGods
05-12-2011, 05:02 PM
im fairly new 2 the game, and ive been curious, so who is the player here that everyone hates? lol just was bored so i wanted 2 start a topic 2 see if anyone hates certain players in this game,

Team Kaos
05-12-2011, 06:14 PM
The mantra of Team Kaos is to spread love and cheer to all we slaughter.

DaMuchi
05-12-2011, 11:26 PM
and so the most arrogant manager speaks.... lol!

death prince
05-13-2011, 02:26 AM
hahax... find someone who picks on your gladiators all the time and that guy will be the most hated player for you... :P

CaineDeSoulis
05-13-2011, 07:09 AM
azure beat anger rising this morning and i think team kaos had him set up to lose that fight. it seemed like maybe he was trying to tank or parry-slash

LordOfTheGods
05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
ha kaos may be arrogant but i dont think hes the most hated, im talkin about the one player that everyone just hates and if they got the chance would pummel them till they quit the game, arrogant is fine as the guy at the top of the boards hes earned that right, just as im sure anyone else who was at the number 1 rankings would be lol im tryna get up 2 the higher ranks myself slowly but surely lol

crow
05-13-2011, 02:27 PM
The only person that I can think of that would come close to fitting that description was Blackwill. But mainly because of his constant whining.

Lunarion199
05-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Players like Kaos keep the forums alive. And so the game. If the game offered open PvP - anyone abe to hit anyone - then surely there would have been few hated players.
As far as I am concerned, I am enjoying the game so much that I don't have time to hate anyone:)