PDA

View Full Version : Challenging Other Players And Betting For Trophies?

LordOfTheGods
05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
i think that would bring alot of competitiveness 2 the game, and make players wanna keep hard at making sure there gladiators play hard, i think that would be cool to have that option, where if u challenged a player u had another drop down menu that asks u if u wanted 2 make a wager for how ever many trophies, anyone else like the idea?

Team Kaos
05-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't think that would go over to well. It would become a rich become richer scenario. I could not imagine the crying that would occur if Team Kaos went on the hunt to challenge every day and picked on the easiest prey each time to earn trophies. An even worse scenario would be if Death Faction's Resurrection, Messiah and Almighty Power Challenged their way up the ladders. Heavily clad purples head to toe destroying nearly all until they reached the top of the Juggernaut ladder when things become a bit more level.
I'd have trophies coming out of every orifice.

LordOfTheGods
05-09-2011, 01:06 PM
I don't think that would go over to well. It would become a rich become richer scenario. I could not imagine the crying that would occur if Team Kaos went on the hunt to challenge every day and picked on the easiest prey each time to earn trophies. An even worse scenario would be if Death Faction's Resurrection, Messiah and Almighty Power Challenged their way up the ladders. Heavily clad purples head to toe destroying nearly all until they reached the top of the Juggernaut ladder when things become a bit more level.
I'd have trophies coming out of every orifice.

yeah that is a good point, but also, maybe we could make that somthing 4 the higher level characters, like sorta like how u unlock things when u level up, perhaps maybe say 4 example ur player hits level i dunno lets say 40 u get the option 2 be able 2 wager, and u are only able 2 wager against other people that have unlocked that option, cuz i could see a bunch of dudes just challengeing noobs 4 trophies and ruining it, or i mean i guess we could always wager gold, i just figured since gold was more easy 2 accumlate it wouldnt be as interesting and it wouldnt be a real gamble u kno?

but i mean i also dont see that happening, because u could always decline the wager if u were challenged, so it would also prevent, people from doing that, cuz im sure a lower level person wouldnt wanna risk losing say 50 trophies 2 a higher ranked guy, i thinkt i would make ppl, wanna more calculate what they were doing, like more ppl would probly be scouting ppl 4 sure, 2 find out if they wanted 2 bet, but i did think about that shit about just finding easy targets and winning trophies, so thats why i think it should be somthing 4 a higher level, and that both people have 2 be able 2 wager, so that way, when someone does it, its there choice 2 accept and if they lose they cant really bitch about it cuz they could have said no

CaineDeSoulis
05-09-2011, 05:13 PM
what if the mananger is running two stables?

LordOfTheGods
05-10-2011, 10:39 AM
what if the mananger is running two stables?

ive also thought about that 2, perhaps maybe nate could do somthing 2 prevent that, say like something with the IP addresses, and make it impossible for someone 2 challenge a stable with the same IP, 2 prevent people from cheating it like that, i remember i use 2 play a game online where the maker had 2 do somthing like that, cuz people were doing things like trading between different accounts, so i guess 4 example, say if my stable is Lordofgods, and i had another stable, i couldnt challenge it because of my ip address being the same as my other stable,

DaMuchi
05-11-2011, 07:01 AM
[QUOTE=LordOfTheGods;, and make it impossible for someone 2 challenge a stable with the same IP,[/QUOTE] that is not good. a game called Astro Empires does that, and i swear to you, it is fucking irritating.

LordOfTheGods
05-11-2011, 07:51 AM
that is not good. a game called Astro Empires does that, and i swear to you, it is fucking irritating.

how wouldnt that be good? it would prevent people from exploiting by using mutiple accounts, cuz i notice on some of the free ways 2 earn trophies there were a couple there where u could only do one time, like theres this one about auto insurence quote and u basically fill ur info out and u get 30 trophies 4 free, but u can only do that once on ur account, so what would stop someone from making a new account completing that offer and then challengeing one of there other stables, just 2 get them those extra 30 trophies for free, and someone could just keep creating new accounts filling that one thing out getting there 30 trophies and then challenging there main stable, but see if we made sure that a person couldnt challenge someone with the same IP for trophies that would stop that from happening, im not saying stopping them from challenging eachother in general, im saying just if u wanna wager for trophies, that 2 people with the same IP address couldnt do that, so it would prevent that kind of explotation,