PDA

View Full Version : The Temple of Blood (humble suggestions).

slaver
05-07-2011, 12:21 PM
The Great Realm is described as a desolated place where wretched pit fights and brutal slavery is the way of the economy. I believe this hellhole of a place deserves chaotic gods that wants blood. :mad:

Hence I am putting forward some ideas for possible expansion content for this amazing game :
1. The introduction of chaos Gods who would :
- provide buffs in exchange for certain de-buffs.
- Accept the sacrifice of a slave in exchange for divine favor ; such as better drops in PvE (i'd really love to imagine myself buying several lvl 1 slaves off the market and sacrificing them to please these demons)
- Temple elders imbued with the ability to put permanent (but limited) unholy tattoos on your gladiators (in-exchange for trophies).
- Fortune telling (for you next arena challenge result?)
- Curses on particular gladiators of your choice.

Of course , all decision will be subjected to THE CREATOR of this universe , -Nate-.

Feel free to contribute cool ideas you'd love to see in future expansion in this text-based game because , imagination is really what's so delicious about Pit of War ;)

till next time ,
SPILL SOME BLOOOOOOD!:mad::mad:

DaMuchi
05-11-2011, 06:56 AM
interesting... i think this could be a topic to brainstorm about. but i think the sacrificing bit is going to be only worth it if the gladiator is a higher level than 1.

Nate
05-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. There are plans to bring in story driven elements and rumor has it that Jimmy the Squid plans to employ a Gypsy at his Black Market, what she'll be doing is anyone's guess...

-Nate-