PDA

View Full Version : Orange legendary items

CaineDeSoulis
05-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Has anyone seen them before my friend started an account and i noticed in the tutorial that it stated orange as being the rarest of items.(Grey-white-green-blue-purple-orange same as borderlands lol) was the tutorial recently updated? do they still need implementation?

Arkham
05-06-2011, 01:32 PM
I've not seen one.

Team Kaos
05-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Never seen one, but then again even the highest gladiators are only on the 8th ladder of 14. So there is a ways to go.

crow
05-08-2011, 03:45 PM
even the highest gladiators are only on the 8th ladder of 14. So there is a ways to go.

Kaos,
How do you know what part of the ladder (level) we are on and how do you know how many there are? How can you tell what the levels of the ladder are? I'm not being a smartass, just wondering.

Dainoji
05-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Kaos,
How do you know what part of the ladder (level) we are on and how do you know how many there are? How can you tell what the levels of the ladder are? I'm not being a smartass, just wondering.

Kaos is talking about the rankings page where you can see all the gladiators by title. "Fresh Meat", "Veteran", "Champion", etc. There are disabled links with "Locked" also displayed and if you count them all they total 14.