PDA

View Full Version : Blade User Advantage

slanx
09-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

I find it oddly in favour of Blade users that every time I log in for a new day there is a green pull already in place for blades from the blacksmith. Is this normal?

Considering I went Exotic, seems a little unfair. :(

Are they that inferior that they need to be a free pull.

Kreegan
09-04-2016, 09:12 PM
No, that's a bug. It also masks the Chamber of Power in Blood Gods sometimes, even nastier. I was going to report it on a few occasions but always forgot.

weaw
09-05-2016, 10:58 AM
The choices of the Blacksmith are stored in cookies. It means, in order to restore these choices You need to open the game in the same browser on the same computer. You need also allow cookie for use for that browser, of course.

But sometimes all the game cookies (including login state, for example) would be cleared for some technical reason like game update.
So, it indicates sneak update or some technical work. ;)

slanx
09-06-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't think so weaw. I've tried on multiple browsers, multiple computers never logged into before, private browsing, cleared cookies and still the default is a pre-pulled green blades pull at the blacksmith every new day so you're idea holds no water. It's just that simple, no stored in cookies or anything like that. It's an advantage and I've rolled my next dude as a blades just to take advantage of the free current to my level green weapon for my dailies. Has so far saved pulling a blue every 4 or so levels which I had been doing then handing down. On the new glad it's definitely paid off on record.

weaw
09-07-2016, 03:19 AM
I don't think so weaw. You don't think so about what?
Most of browsers have instruments to view cookies today. Also, You could try to open cookie file directly.
You will see something like that : https://s11.postimg.io/ut71epy0z/pow_cookie.png
If You don't see these records (And You sure that "New Items" button of the Blacksmith was used in the current browser session) write the bug in the appropriate thread.
If You have these records, but value is empty, write the bug.
If You have it, but still haven't correct choice, write the bug.