PDA

View Full Version : Movin' on uuuu-UP! Tooooo the top! Toooo the top!

Dainoji
04-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Looks like the walled garden of Kaos is in disrepair and has some weeds growing in it! Hope you can find a good gardener soon lest your pretty little flowers get overrun and strangled!

And, yes, yes, I know you still hold 5 of the top 6 spots, but that's the tricky thing about weeds, once they show up, they're a bitch to get rid of and have a terrible habit of inviting their friends to the party! ;)

Tell Solstice to start stretching out, I'd like the next dance.

Team Kaos
04-26-2011, 07:22 PM
And, yes, yes, I know you still hold 5 of the top 6 spots, but that's the tricky thing about weeds, once they show up, they're a bitch to get rid of and have a terrible habit of inviting their friends to the party!

Yeah, your not kidding....tell you though, it's tough staying at the top. I'm either fighting the top fighters or myself and they are all out for blood.

Thunder (Vagina) Lips should be expecting a few challenges from a few spots below, we need to do a little yard work and pull these weeds that keep trying to gain some footing.

Team Kaos
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
How'd the hot seat feel for your 12 hour reign? Pretty comfy and sweet isn't it, not like that Black Iron Thrown on HBO.

Day 293 -- THUNDER LIPS was rushed to the healers after losing to SOLSTICE. — 18 seconds

I do believe the judges have voted Thunder Vage off the dance show until he gets some better moves.

Dainoji
04-27-2011, 03:28 PM
'Tis true and an unfortunate outcome, but even a broken watch is correct twice a day. The reign of Kaos is coming to an end and soon your boys will be just another gladiator clawing their way to the top. As opposed to previously where they just parked their fat asses at the entrance and blocked anyone from getting in.

By the way, how's Moon Child, Anger Rising, Lords Fury...er...help me out here Kaos, who else of your guys are still recovering from my ass beatings? Oh, and I wear your nickname given to me with pride, as a wise man once said, "Never call another man a pussy because aside from the fact that they control men they can also really take a pounding!" so it is hardly an insult! ;)

Team Kaos
04-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Funny Stuff...but what the mind does create amazing visuals for such a nickname indeed.