PDA

View Full Version : old Pathocrom

Apparition
12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Anyone other than me on here who played the old Pathocrom?

GorbagGutripper
12-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Not here, but pretty sure some of the guys playing BloodPit did.

celondon
12-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Anyone other than me on here who played the old Pathocrom?

I did, but no clue what my gladiators names were. Good times, though, sitting around with Nate and Otmar discussing how badly someone had gotten beaten the previous turn.

Warmonger
12-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Don't remember if I ever tried Pathocrom. I did play a certain mail order dueling game for a while. Unfortunately I can't afford that one anymore. This looks pretty slick though.

Team Kaos
12-10-2010, 06:57 PM
" I did play a certain mail order dueling game for a while."

Was it an RSI game, the old Duelmasters?

Warmonger
12-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Yes. And some time when it became Duel II as well. I usually used the manage name Crow though I've had a few others throughout the years.

Team Kaos
12-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Ah..I played played there as well for years. Although I do not recall crossing paths with you, they do have a ton of arena's. I also played the RSI Hyborian War for a long while also.
I'm pretty sure I still have a pretty hefty credit on my account but just haven't had the zing to play in a long long while.

Ilneval
12-11-2010, 11:06 PM
I used to play Pathocrom back in the day. It was pretty fun. I also used to play Duelmasters. I had quit prior to it being renamed to Duel II. I actively play BloodPit today. Been at that one for 8 1/2 years now. Played it back in the old PBM days as well. There was another game about 2 years ago or so called Gladiator Battles that had a ton of potential. Played it throughout the entire Beta. The guy running it ended the beta testing and took the game back into development to fine tune it and I never heard anything more from the game. I think it had more potential than any other gladiatorial combat game I had played. This game looks to be pretty fun so far. Bloodpit is by far the best game currently running of this genre, but this one definitely has a lot pf potential.

GorbagGutripper
12-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Glad to see you on board Ilneval......pretty sure Dux is here as well. Know Modofo is :)

Ilneval
12-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Glad to see you on board Ilneval......pretty sure Dux is here as well. Know Modofo is :)

we need to get them to let us know who they are so we can get the gang together and dominate. Call ourselves the Pit Alliance

GorbagGutripper
12-12-2010, 09:32 AM
:) Ill post over on the Pitt :)