PDA

View Full Version : BLACKSMITH: Amazing News!

Nate
04-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Master! Master!!!

Great news! I take that back, Amazing news! I was at the market buying supplies when I saw the Blacksmith and one of the members of the High Council of Twelve shaking hands...so I decided to do a little investigative work and made my way over to the Black Market to visit Jimmy the Squid. After greasing his palm a bit he told me that The High Council just voted to start subsidizing purchases at the Blacksmith in order to help satisfy what would appear to be the gods' insatiable appetite for blood!

Here are the details:

All GREEN items are from this point on being subsidized by 50%! That's a huge cost savings, Master!

All BLUE items are being subsidized even more than greens with a subsidy of 60%! That's basically the current sale plus another 10% off! I know, it's crazy talk, but that's what Jimmy said! I feel like I'm watching one of those late night performances at the amphitheater with that crackpot Crazy Gidionus!

And finally all PURPLE items are getting the same amazing subsidy as the greens at 50%! So it looks like the most recent sale event is now the norm...it's just unbelievable!

Thank the gods for being so damn hungry, eh? Who do we give thanks for that? Them? Er, thanks guys for being fat and hungry? Hmmmm, I'll have to work on that prayer for us...anyhow, with savings like this you can afford to finally give me that raise you've been promising me for the past 5 years...and that cute stuffed doll of Britnius Spearsius with the gladius grip, but don't tell the other guys...they'll never understand!