PDA

View Full Version : Amount spent!

death prince
04-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi, just curious... How much real cash have you guys spent on this game?
What areas are good to spend trophies on? I accidentally press get energy potion! ops!

Arkham
04-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Enough to get some stable openings, and a decent doctor and undertaker. I'm all about supporting the indy developer. I don't grape ape much. I have to say, once you have a full stable and start rolling through the arena challenges, getting up to 15-20 trophies in a week is not uncommon. Then clicking on the chamber of power doesn't sting so much.

death prince
04-21-2011, 04:16 PM
hmmx, i was finding it abit hard to maintain my warrior without trophies... Unable to afford the upgrades to stable... Maybe its cos my warriors still low level unable to fight well... hahax...

Arkham
04-22-2011, 05:32 AM
Abomination went 33-0 with only greys, whites and greens. Now that he is at the top he is is well outfitted, but anything I bought him was in the last 5 levels, and that is because the stable finally came into its own and started earning some trophies from the arena challenges.

My youngest is 8-1 and he only had greens until today (a 5 trophy blue is easy with a week of patience).

You want a good warrior? Pay attention to his statistics compared to his focus. And don't send him out 10/10.

death prince
04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
hi! whats 10/10? the activity level? I'm waiting for a good guy... :) Cos currently those for sale and the 1 i just bought are average... hope to see a good 1 soon! :) Hey, may i know around which tier/gladiator then i am able to win trophies from them? thanks!

Sythion
04-24-2011, 07:15 AM
I haven't spent any money yet, but that trial pay thing is an absolutely brilliant idea. Buy stuff I already need (like printer ink) and get free trophies? Yes please.

I just bought $30 worth of flowers to send to my wife's work, which gives me $20 worth of trophies (almost), and a tone of free WifePoints(tm).

Team Kaos
04-24-2011, 08:41 AM
I haven't spent any money yet, but that trial pay thing is an absolutely brilliant idea. Buy stuff I already need (like printer ink) and get free trophies? Yes please.

I just bought $30 worth of flowers to send to my wife's work, which gives me $20 worth of trophies (almost), and a tone of free WifePoints(tm).

Yes, the holidays are a great time to use the trial pay's and load up on trophies. It's a win win deal. So far the best deals were the Disney DVD club, Pro Flowers and the My M&M's which were used as gifts and a whole lotta wife points in return