PDA

View Full Version : Chance to kill!

PedroJorge
11-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey there,
I recently freed my first slave Pedrojorge. He is a rage 85-51-69-70-56-70-83 using a two handed style. He racked up 514 wins, 487 losses and only 20 kills. I am now looking for the *perfect* replacement for him. In the mean while I got started with a warrior. He is named Brutus L. L stands for Laetorius which is the family name for my glad (praenomen). Yeah, I am going to a roman theme for my stable. Anyhow, this new glad is 63-70-72-77-77-64-63 and he is with 22 wins, 0 loses and already 3 kills. By the way, Pedrojorge was a urk and this guy is a dunder. Why does he has that many kills already? Is there a stat that increases chances for kills? I am thinking maybe size plays a part, because this is my tallest glad so far and I have another glad with many kills which is a little taller than the rest. What do you guys think?

Lunarion199
11-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Hi,

Your and the opponent's Presence attribute affects the chance to kill (as seen in the attribute tooltip). Your kill rank and the opponent's life protection rank may also matter. Fighting style may matter too, although not sure exactly how much.

Regards

PedroJorge
11-02-2015, 01:21 AM
Well, I knew that is the "oficial" explanation, but I am unsure if thats all the factors that come into play

Ogornomus
11-02-2015, 04:25 AM
Maybe the new gladiator has a much better luck score (secret stat). Also you have to get the opponent's healt to 0 to get a chance to kill them. So if the opponents give up on 1 health you don't get to kill them. As Lunarion said, fighting strategy and Presence matters (mostly booodlust in strategy I guess). There are a lot of factors that determine the kill outcome. Maybe a lot of time the opponent gave up before the 0 hp condition was met.

PedroJorge
11-02-2015, 08:11 AM
I see. Thanks for the reply.
See you in the Pit!