PDA

View Full Version : whips

Apparition
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know at what level of armory you can get whips or if there are no whips in on the sands yet? I sure would like to have my theatrics guy with a whip...

Dainoji
12-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Does anyone know at what level of armory you can get whips or if there are no whips in on the sands yet? I sure would like to have my theatrics guy with a whip...

Whip in one hand, battle chain in the other? Be sure to dress him up in all studded leather! Crowd should love him! :p

Apparition
12-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Well Wax is a freak and the crowd loves him. Who am I to judge...

celondon
12-09-2010, 02:33 PM

I don't recall seeing Whips during beta when I spent hours going through the Chamber of Power looking at weapon stats.

Nate
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM

Whips and Nets will be a future addition. Chains and leather are already in the game, and I'm pretty sure we won't be having lace...until we introduce female gladiators.

-Nate-