PDA

View Full Version : Seasons fight #7 not run

Nate
10-17-2015, 01:21 PM
We've got some gremlins lurking about. I'm looking into this now.

Nate
10-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Sorry folks, this one is turning out to be a little tricky. I hope to have it all ironed out soon. Thanks for your patience.

weaw
10-17-2015, 11:52 PM
I must to apologize for that "Really?", Nate.
It's not because You are deleted it. But it's just my opinion. I'm sorry. (Really. :)
But the reasons i wrote it -- i can't understand the changes You are made.
I see, You are need a content for sale. Just to have some money to develop. It's Ok.
But why the content You are made now kills the principles builded before?
Why the Hard To Hit skill lying out of the Attack Power/Defense plane? It's about Shadow Dance too. Of course. It's not ... overpowered. Yes. But it's out of any "defensive skills"... Don't You see?
Why we need to see a bleeding at rate of 1000? Why not at 10000? You are suppose that bleeding will kills the Tanks? Yes. You are right. But it will kills Theatrics before! Already owned by these Tanks.

Wish to use a War with a light armor? Forget it! Use Tank! Wish to use a shield for Theatrics? Forget it! Use Knockout! Wish to use some strange builds? Forget it! Wish to use deep strategy? Forget it!
So many things to work with!
But: Buy the bleeding at 1000!

Pit of War is the great game.
But now, i think, You are killing what You made.

Sorry again.

With Regards.

Nate
10-18-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi Weaw, your post was deleted because it wasn't relevant to the thread topic. This comment isn't relevant to the thread topic either, however, I appreciate your feedback.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

weaw
10-18-2015, 01:37 AM
It's Your forum's space. And You may use it as You wish. So, no need to explain why You are deleted some posts.
I wrote a "bad post" a loud. I must to apologize a loud too. It's not for You, but for me.
But the words about why i wrote "bad post" was addressed to You. And i thank You to find a minutes to read it: Thanks.