PDA

View Full Version : Annihilate vs Crippling might

FAKE
08-27-2015, 06:35 PM
which one should i get?? :confused:

PedroJorge
08-28-2015, 01:03 AM
Hey there Fake,
So I am running a 2h rage at the 34th position in Maximus. I have Crippling Might rather than Annihilate. Although I can't explain what builds are more dominant in primus or even blood gods, I can tell you this: With crippling you get another activated offensive skill, useful for each arena battle. With Annihilate you get a skill that will only be useful when you get matched with a gladiator that uses parry or tank styles. And another thing, even if you encounter a glad with that fighting styles, they can always change it through strategies. Maybe you can read the guide by Cynaidh in the rage section. It explains there. Hope this helps!

See you in the Pit!

FAKE
08-28-2015, 01:51 AM
thanks for the input man. I've met a lot of slaves that use tank style at champion bracket. thats why i started thinking. haha. but anyways, im far from acquiring these skills.

Cheers man! :cool:

Apoca1ypse
08-28-2015, 09:06 AM
Both are excellent skills and will help you get through heavily defensive gladiators.

Annihilate is a passive boost which is pretty damn awesome, and somewhat necessary in the higher brackets. Crippling Might is great to negate parry and block oriented skills/builds (eg Create Distance)