PDA

View Full Version : Squids in The Gauntlet

PedroJorge
06-19-2015, 12:19 PM
So i have been playing the gauntlet pretty frequently to equip full blue for my level 10 glad. I have no friend stables and my glad always goes to the gauntlet without an ally. I have noticed i am not receiving squids from my gauntlet fights and i found it strange. Do i only get squids when i fight with a gladiator friend or i can win squids when i fight by my self? I tried making a run with a random glad in the friend list to check if that way i would gain squids, but then again no squids.

PS: I posted here cause this might be a bug. If it is not maybe it is better to delete the post or move it.

Thanks for the help

See you in the pit!

Nate
06-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi PedroJorge,

Thanks for the message. Jimmy's Gauntlet is meant to encourage using allies and he rewards you for doing so with Squids. If you don't have any friend stables you can still use other gladiators in the ally list to help you. While it is possible to win the Gauntlet by yourself you'll find that on harder levels it will be much more difficult to do so. Also keep in mind there is a Squid cap of 350, if you are at the cap you won't receive anymore Squids until you use them at the Street Games. For more info you can click on the "?" icon to the right of the Black Market title on the Gauntlet screen.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-