PDA

View Full Version : Slaves, what to do with them?

PedroJorge
06-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello

So I recently just sold and bought another slave, this new one had better stats. The former slave was level 6 so there was no big loss in that. My question is: should i sell a slave with less atributes to buy a new one with better stats or should i stick to the same slave, and when he reaches level 50 i retire him? I know the main objective of the game is to get a HoL slave and make him the most badass as we can, but to retire a gladiator we need some requirements. Thats why i wonder if those requirements can be done with any slave (given enough time) or they are still pretty hard to reach.

PS: How long do a slave ussualy take to retire? 2 or 3 months? More?

Thanks in advance.

See you in the pit.

Lunarion199
06-17-2015, 08:22 PM
My personal opinion:
I usually buy a slave with individual attributes 70+ (total 480+) and then stick to it till retirement. There is no need for selling slaves too often. For HOL slave I look for 570+ total attributes and 90+ in some key attributes per my build plan. A lot depends on the skill tree, gear and fight strategy though. You can retire a normal slave without much difficulty if you play wisely.

With champions pack stable membership you can level up real quick so if you afford it do purchase it. If the win/loss ratio of the slave is good it may take well within three months to retire.

Cheers

Dainoji
06-17-2015, 08:57 PM
I think with the memberships you can retire a glad in about 1.5 months.

PedroJorge
06-18-2015, 03:17 AM
thanks for the help guys, i think i will stick to my slaves for now so i can get a HoL slave later.