PDA

View Full Version : Need that extra edge to make these guys shine.

LLMCxDak
06-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Hey everybody! I have 5 glads in the veteran bracket and they're all doing pretty well but I'm not liking that my losses seem to slowly keep piling up. Some days I'll win every fight, other days maybe half. What am I doing wrong? My gladiators' names are Glorak, Cracxus, Sheev, Bilgax, and Rastos if somebody can plz scout them and tell me what I can do to push these guys over the top. I am willing and able to use crowns to help my glads so feel free to suggest ways to do so that will cost me as such. Thank you!

Kreegan
06-07-2015, 09:33 PM
First, in the life of every gladiator comes a moment when he or she starts losing more than before and that moment usually comes around the middle of the ladder or when he/she reaches the top brackets at the latest. That's normal. Initially your fighter faces poorly equipped newbies with mediocre strategies at best, later the opponents get better at everything and that starts affecting your record. Steamrolling is no longer possible. You can mitigate that only to a certain extent.

Second - scouting costs money. Scouting 5 gladiators is the equivalent of prolonging the third achievement slot of one of your fighters for half a month, which is quite some time. There are managers who would agree to do you that favour but I would recommend you to either post your fighter's stats and strategies here or to PM them to someone who volunteers to give you an advice. Like me. ;)

LLMCxDak
06-07-2015, 10:05 PM
will do. I'll pm you when I'm not so tired