PDA

View Full Version : Low kill rate

death prince
04-17-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi! Any ideas/suggestions on how to increase kill rates? My man is not doing his stuff... :) thanls!

LordOfTheGods
04-17-2011, 01:55 AM
lol a bit of details would be nice, what weapons is ur guy using, what strategys are u trying out? are u using the right techninque with the right weapon, 4 example, are u slashing with a sword and not bashing? are u stats low? we would need a bit of details in order 2 help u out

death prince
04-17-2011, 02:03 AM
hix! i spent some cash to get some trophy... and got epic lvl 1-2 armor... A rage user... And finish up my trophies on a lvl 4 cleaver... I'm trying to get a kill in the black market... hahax, so i guess the armor i buy got no value... my stats are average i guess... no money to buy the really good guys... hahax...

btw, is it advisable to get more trophy or just see how things go being trophyless? thanks!

drachir379
04-17-2011, 04:13 PM
The basic to be a grape ape or not question. It depends on how you want to play the game. My guys have a total of 2 purples. One from the black market and one from a tavern drop. 4 of them are in the top 100 fighters in the game the 5 is still young and growing. The top 20 or so fighters in the game have lots of purple and blue items.

I spend a little money when I have the extra cash.

It comes down to how fast do you climb.

LordOfTheGods
04-17-2011, 08:58 PM
well u say ur rage char, well 2 be honest i never really noticed i was actually KIllin my opponent in the market till i got berserk, is that what u mean, like literally killing them, or just winning the fight, maybe just change up your fight strategies abit maybe just try some different things out and see how they work out 4 u

death prince
04-18-2011, 09:49 AM
hi! thanks for advice... :) i was refering to literally killing them as a kill is worth more points on some days in the black market... Today i got lucky as getting a kill results in marks deduction... which is good, cos my low level man is unable to kill much... i tried bloodlust 10 and bloodlust 1... hmmx, seems like getting a kill is totally random/or other formula and not due to bloodlust... i haven got berserk yet (dunno how to get too)... i saw rampage though in the skillbook(i am far from it too)! looks similar... :)

LordOfTheGods
04-19-2011, 11:19 PM
ull get berserk i think when u hit like level 8 or somthin its just an added thing rage warriors can do, instead of bash/ or slash/ or lunge

death prince
04-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks for info~! my guys finally got berserk... hahax... :)

DaMuchi
05-05-2011, 07:28 AM
how do you even pronounce "hahax"?