PDA

View Full Version : New to rage, keep running out of endurance

lamejake
05-02-2015, 05:03 PM
I bought what looked to me like a decent rage slave, and for the first week or so he did very well (greater than 90% win ratio). More recently, however, he has been losing more often than not and can't do much in the pit fights either. He is using two handed weapons right now.

Here are his attributes:
Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Skills:

two handed weapons 9
devastating power 5
grim determination 2
sunder armor 4
brute force 2

Fight strategy:

Start: 9 berserk 9
Very tired: 3 kill shot 3
More endurance: 8 berserk 8
Moderately tired: 4 slash 4

Any tips? I have played around with raising and lowering activity and bloodlust, but it hasn't done much.

Ogornomus
05-02-2015, 10:27 PM
I am no expert on rages, but in general you want to train the weapon skill to 10 as soon as possible. Until then maybe drop the 8/8 berserk and use regular bash or slash.
I assume that he is missing the good hits becausse of high bloodlust and activity. The only skill he has that increases his chance to hit is Brute Force (and at that level it is negligible). Maybe invest into Blood Drunk too, after weapon skill (it worked wonders for my war-rage hybrid).

Apoca1ypse
05-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Berserk eats endurance. try 7/7 zerk at start of fight, and then swap to 5/5 bash (or slash if 2H sword) when moderately tired.

If you dont have that trigger yet, just run 7/7 bash

Stormcloak
05-04-2015, 02:59 AM
I suggest you also consider dropping grim determination. Taking that means you won't have access to the top level rage skills which are far more powerful.

lamejake
05-06-2015, 03:26 AM
I changed my strategy, got rid of some of the berzerks. However, I still seem to be getting a couple hits in at the start, then nothing. My win ratio has been steadily sinking. I have 10 weapon skill now, how do I ensure that I get more hits in?

I have grim determination just so I can get death from above, as his size is 82. Not worth it?

Apoca1ypse
05-06-2015, 05:45 AM
pure rage is the way to go for 2H builds. Total Carnage is just too good. try Devastating power, as it reduces opponent defense.