PDA

View Full Version : annihilate

Abaddon
04-20-2015, 03:48 PM
i have a rage that is at 100 skills,before i try to take him into blood gods would it be worth going back and getting rid of annihilate and get armour movement?i read on another post that annihilate isnt that great and my rage hardly seems able to get the initiative.any help is appreciated. Abaddon (Mgr of Chaos Undivided)

Adoede
04-20-2015, 06:21 PM
If he is a 2H weapon rage, annihilate is important at the top end of the game against the elite tanks. With 2H weapon, he's not getting the jump on anybody anyway, so AM isn't a necessary skill (though some managers swear by AM no matter what...) If, however, you are a blades rage, then it might be worth considering...though only if you're going for speed - Hit'n'run rage doesn't need the initiative.

Abaddon
04-20-2015, 08:20 PM
ty Adoede.both of my rage are 2h.i am having a problem with them not even getting a shot in against other 2h rages or speed guys,no matter the al/bl.

Apoca1ypse
04-20-2015, 11:44 PM
ty Adoede.both of my rage are 2h.i am having a problem with them not even getting a shot in against other 2h rages or speed guys,no matter the al/bl.

MOAR PRESENCE!!!

speed builds will always be tricky, but if you get a good chunk of presence, you'll fare better against speed builds and 2H ragers. Annihilate is just too good vs tanks to consider dropping it.

Abaddon
04-21-2015, 09:09 AM
ty Apoc,i appreciate it.

Dainoji
04-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Annihilate is just too good vs tanks to consider dropping it.

This. If you drop it you'll have a rough time against the tanks. Against rage and theatrics it isn't very useful.