PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction

Bladesworn
04-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Hello!

I stumbled across this game very recently... it's been around for a long time! How did I not know about this!

Anyway, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for these types of games, ever since early Duelmasters, then on to Adventurer's Guild, some random boxing pbm, Blood Pit, that wrestling game, and various others as well. I even tried my hand at making one once, but it fell apart after a few months (bonus points if you happen to know of it).

Well, catch me here if you want to chat... or on the sands if you're looking for a beatdown. :)

Bladesworn

Adoede
04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Nice to meet a fellow DM'er. Welcome to the pits!

Apoca1ypse
04-20-2015, 11:45 PM
I read your username as Blade Worm. I cant unsee it now. It's too badass.

that aside, welcome to the pits :) Let the blood flow.

Dainoji
04-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the Pits! Be sure to check out all the player guides in apoc's signature, there is a wealth of info there.

Bladesworn
04-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Those guides were a great help!

Apoca1ypse
04-23-2015, 02:47 AM
Those guides were a great help!

Glad to hear it :)

If in doubt, you can always ask on the forums. We're a friendly bunch :)

Team Kaos
04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Welcome, welcome... always good to see another former DuelMasters foe join the bloodfest on the sands perhaps we crossed blades one time or another there. Perhaps we crossed paths on Bloodpit as well.
If you enjoyed those, you will fully enjoy Pit of War as well as the community.
So if we have not faced off agaisnt each other before, I am sure we will in the near future. Goodluck

Nate
04-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Well met Pit Master Bladesworn and welcome to the Great Realm! As you've already found out we have a very approachable and friendly community here. If you ever have any questions I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-