PDA

View Full Version : Greatings Pit Masters

Redgreyson
03-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Greatings. My name is Redgreyson im running Skull Cult stable. My stable record for now is 77-48-5 and im working on improve it. I currently have 2 gladiators Galedar Grave which is lvl 16 veteran rank human Rage and second is Arkram which is a War Urk lvl 11 amateur. Im a total newbie, hope to get as much advices as i can to have more understanding of how i shoud run my stable. Wish luck to both challengers and stables i challenge. My glads might not be the best but they sure tough.

Apoca1ypse
03-06-2015, 07:21 PM
First of all, welcome to the pits :)

There are plenty of guides available to help newer plays out in the new player's section (or you can follow the link in my sig) and if you have any questions, the community is always happy to help out :)

Best of luck in the pits :)

FrosteeFyre
03-07-2015, 07:53 AM
First off, Welcome to the Pits!

Secondly, I'd advise taking a look at the many guides here on the forums to help out the noobies, they're done by the pros. (Apoc's Compendium in his signature is a great start if you're looking for a place to start looking)

And thirdly, some advice from one noobie stable owner to another: let your first glads be experimental, play with your strategies, your training, test the limits and do all sorts of weird & wacky stuff, end-game is a far ways away and the more you experiment, the more you'll learn! :)

Nate
03-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Welcome to The Great Realm Redgreyson!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-