PDA

View Full Version : Training points

LuciferVII
04-15-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi, i just logged onto the game after two gladiator fights, i won the first leveling as well claiming a total of 3 training points, and then won the second claiming 1, i went to my skills and it says i have zero training points? is this a bug or did i just get screwed? :(

Nate
04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Greetings Pit Master and welcome the Pit of War!

Each day at 2am PST all unused training points are removed. In order to not lose any points be sure to log in each day and use them.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

robchap
06-06-2011, 03:07 AM
I thought I was going crazy, I log in every day at ~7.30pm my AEST (2.30am PDT), do my taverns, do my skill ups, then check my fights, and whenever I'd get a level up in the morning I'd think 'I didn't notice extra skill points for x fighter, meh, must not be paying attention'.

Today, 3/4 of my gladiators got morning level ups, and I thought, nah, none of my fighters had extra training points, I'm gonna see if this is in the forums, and I see this. Would you consider changing this, because, even though I am checking daily, I lose at least 1 training point/day/gladiator, and sometimes 3. It's pretty much unfair, that I am only able to use these points on the weekend.

Lunarion199
06-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Maybe every weekend at 2am PST if all unused training points are removed then will it help??

robchap
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Maybe every weekend at 2am PST if all unused training points are removed then will it help??

Yeah something like that would be awesome, cos on the weekends I can check the game during. If it was reset 2am PST Saturday, I would have plenty of time to use up any unused points on Saturday my time before that happened.

Dehodem
06-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Yea nate,

Seriously why losing all point at 2am? I dont understand what is the difference personally.

If a guy want to stack training point (even if that useless) so be it.

I realy dont understand this personnaly

Rokai
06-28-2011, 01:38 AM
now i really f**K up! i've already lose about 15++ training point!!!
to be truth i'm everyday log in! and almost five times in a row!! i wait untill 10 training point to learn a now skill that it said it got to be 10 TP so it can be learned! and a wait it untill 10 in the first day, and suddenly it dissapear for no reason i think i must wrong calculating my TP. then the next day it goes the same way again, dissapear! no i really upset.
even this is totally the regulation, i don't think its fair enough. and this is ridiculous. now i lose my 15++ TP and yet still my level is still up! but my feature is less than other gladiator in my level. wasted my time. i just love the artwork.

Dainoji
06-28-2011, 01:52 AM
If you are logging in every day and multiple times per day then there is no reason you should be losing training points unless you are not using them as you get them. Training points get reset at 2:00 AM Pacific time, so just be sure to use them before then. When you log in and do your tavern contracts, use the training points immediately, why are you waiting to use them, it does no good to save them up and there is absolutely no reason to do so.

Moral of the story - use your training points immediately after you get them and be sure to log in at least once per day before 2:00 AM Pacific time and you shouldn't have any issues.

Rokai
06-28-2011, 07:57 PM
some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point. thats the reason i'm saving my training point.

Dainoji
06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point. thats the reason i'm saving my training point.

Nothing takes 10 training points to try and learn. The number you are seeing is how many trophies it costs if you want to buy the skill instead of increasing it by using your training points.

Dehodem
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
YEs it realy is ridicoulous,

Put them in 1 at the time and it wont change a thing anyway.

BUT STILL, i dont understand WHY unused points are lost, that all. It shouldn't, even if i never lost a single one of them personnaly.

They should stay there unused. You win them, so you may do as u please whit them

(even if this mean doing stupid thing with them....)

Arkham
06-29-2011, 11:12 AM
You keep using that word (whit). I do not think it means what you think it means.

Team Kaos
06-29-2011, 02:56 PM
some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point

I think he is talking about the tier 3 skills that require 10 skill trains in tier 1 or 2 before they unlock.

You have to train a combined 10 skill levels in tier 1 or 2 in your specific skill tree before the tier 3 unlocks and you can train those skills.

Saving skills is a waste and only hinders the performance of your gladiator. Use them asap so 1. you don't lose them, and 2. your gladiator benefits from the new skill points in his very next fight.

Dehodem
06-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Yea exactly

ALL skill take AT LEAST 10 traning point to up a lvl of them (except tthe first lvl of course) BUT u can increase them 10% of a lvl at the time (that what a traning point give you).

If u wanna up it right away that trophies like Dainoji said.

But i can ALWAYS advance skill but investing training pont ONLY 1 training point ISIN'T a lvl it is 10% of one, remember that.

(P.S : Sry for the mystakes Arkham, my first language isn't english.)

Team Kaos
06-29-2011, 07:53 PM
But i can ALWAYS advance skill but investing training pont ONLY 1 training point ISIN'T a lvl it is 10% of one, remember that.

The game is developed to be an ongoing game, not a quick start to finish game.
My top fighters were created in November/December of last year, when the game first went live, so don't get the idea that you can create a gladiator and race him up the ladders, it takes a decent amount of time to reach the upper ladders.

The investment of effort and time is the reward of getting those 7 training points every day and every 2 days or so to be able to add another skill point to your gladiators tree.
Yes you can buy up some skills early on when it's fairly cheap but in the long run checking in everyday and using the 7 points is what slowly makes your gladiator a force.

eternal shadow
07-05-2011, 09:08 AM
i think rokai is saying it takes 10 points to gain 1 level in a skill