PDA

View Full Version : Normal Mode Conquest

FrosteeFyre
12-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Was unlocking Hard and Nightmare Conquests on some of my neglected gladiators and when running Normal-mode on my gladiator Godly Greg I clicked on the final boss battle (after killing all the other areas) and then switched back to Bloody Bill to start his final battle, I finished Bill's fight and when I came back to Greg my Conquest reset and I was sent back to the "Choose 4 glads to fight with you" screen, as if I had run out of time or finished it. And:
- I did not run out of time, I had some BG's speed-running me through it, I still had an hour and a half left on time
and
- I apparently didn't complete it because Greg doesn't have Hard-mode unlocked

Is this a bug where I start the encounter and switch screens that (at least Normal-mode Conq) resets entirely?

FrosteeFyre
12-28-2014, 09:51 AM
I tried refreshing my page and relogging, but the Conquest I had nearly completed is still gone (along with 20 minutes of my time >_>)

FrosteeFyre
01-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Just lost another Conquest on my gladiator Benevolent Ben, this one was a Nightmare mode Conq, was on final boss with 40 minutes left (was using my trophy rest skips) and I clicked on the match, it lagged, so I refreshed the page and my Conquest was gone, brought me back to the "choose your allies and start a conquest" screen, when I still had ~36 minutes left and refreshed the page when my battle with Zanul didn't load- what is happening to the Conquests? I put 19 trophies into refreshes on that and over 4 hours of my time wasted. Can you look into this Nate?

*Edit* I still had time left, I didn't manually Exit the Conquest, my PoW stopped loading (I blame skippy University internet :P ) and I refreshed the page whilst on the final boss fight and upon the page reloading it brought me back to the choose your allies screen, I didn't complete it because I have no rewards in my empty vault slots and Ben doesn't have the Nightmare Conq achievement.

Nate
01-15-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the reports, I'll take a look when I have a chance.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-